Uterine Fibroids : Symptoms
Disease / / June 15, 2016
- Which is why there are uterine fibroids?
- Types of fibroids
uterine fibroma - a benign tumor, which is the basis of connective tissue of the uterus (fibroids - a different type of tumor, which grows out of the muscle cells).Fibroma grows in the form of one or more nodes, gradually increasing in size.This type of tumor is almost never goes into a malignant form.
Which is why there are uterine fibroids?
is believed that the origin of the tumor is hormone - its appearance is caused by those factors that can change the normal relationship of sexual and other hormones in the female body.These are the following reasons:
- oral contraceptives with estrogen;
- abortion or curettage, which were carried out repeatedly;
- Severe or late delivery;
- irregular sexual life;
- Chronic inflammation of the sexual sphere;
- Endocrine diseases: obesity, diabetes, thyroid pathology;
- Frequent stress.
fibroma does not appear until the first month and after menopause.If it was before pregnancy, after de
Types of fibroids
This is an important characteristic of the tumor, on which you can understand how it will manifest symptoms, as it will affect the pregnancy and how to treat it.So, there are several types of fibroids:
- Submucosal.These tumors grow close to the inner lumen of the uterus.Manifest pain during menstruation, as well as in the postmenstrual period, can cause bleeding.Lead to miscarriage ( "prevented" the growth of the fetus in the uterus).
- Interstitial - those that grow in the thickness of the uterine wall.Because of these sites for a long time a woman may think that her big belly due to excess weight or due to pregnancy.
- Podseroznye fibroids.They are located under the outer shell of the uterus.Their peculiarity is that the symptoms appear when squeezing the adjacent organs.
- Mezhsvyazochnye - deep in the ligaments that support the uterus.
- Cervical - cervical fibroids.
Uterine Fibroids: Symptoms, which it manifests
fibroma long growing quickly.Manifestations of fibroids depend on where it is located, how fast and in what direction to grow as there fibromatous nodes.
- appearance of heavy menstruation, often with clots, often accompanied by a rather severe pain.Monthly thus tend to be irregular, and the period between them can also be accompanied by a drawing pains in the abdomen.In case of heavy menstrual anemia: a woman notices own pallor, he notes that it has become more than tired, feel weak.
- If fibroids compresses the bladder, there are regular urination, and inflammation of the bladder (cystitis) occurs rapidly with prolonged retention of urine.
- low back pain in the sacrum, sometimes - at the back of the legs.It arises due to compression of the nerve roots exiting the spine.
- Painful sexual intercourse.
- The increase in the volume of the lower abdomen.This diet and sport do not help deal with the problem.
- Constipation, which progress as growth nodes.
- Inability to conceive.This is due to the fact that the tumor overlaps the lumen of the fallopian tube, as a result of the egg can not enter there to "meet" sperm.
The disease can also be accompanied by a miscarriage, but in this case already diagnosed "uterine fibroids", and the woman does not have to guess why this happened.
15 Jun, 2016
15 Jun, 2016