Treatment of cataract without surgery
Disease / / August 12, 2017
- Treatment of cataract drugs
- Physiotherapy cataract
Treatment of cataract drugs
In most cases, to slow clouding of the lens of the process are appointed by pharmacological agents in the form of drops for topical application,but to enhance the therapeutic effect is also recommended to take oral medication.
Among the most common drops are used to treat cataracts, should include the following:
- «Vitsein" - a combined preparation, which includes cysteine, glutamic acid, sodium salt of adenosine triphosphate, thiamine bromide, potassium iodide, and nicotineacid, calcium chloride and magnesium chloride.It should be applied daily for two years drop.
- «Kvinaks" - has an antioxidant effect and protects the eyes from the harmful effects of free radicals.Furthermore, these droplets are activated proteolytic enzymes that promotes resorption opaque albuminous compounds in the lens and makes it more transparent.
- «Taufon" - drops, the active ingredient of which is taurine.This compound stimulates the regeneration and repair of eye tissues, improves metabolic processes, stabilizes cell membranes, helps restore normal electrolyte composition of eye cells cytoplasm, and normalizes metabolism, so effectively used in degenerative pathologies of the eye, including cataract.
- «Oftan Katahrom" - ophthalmic solution containing cytochrome C, and nicotinamide adenosine, as well as a number of other compounds that exhibit a complex antioxidant effect and stimulate the metabolic reactions in the cells of the lens that improves trophism.In addition, the drug inhibits clouding of the transparent structures of the eye, helps to restore the lens cells, improves blood circulation in the eye tissues, reduces inflammatory changes.
- «Vitayodurol" - drops, which improves metabolism in the lens and prevent the accumulation of protein deposits in it, and activate cellular nutrition.
In ophthalmic practice treatment of cataract without surgery also involves the use of drugs, the main components of which are riboflavin, Methyluracilum, insulin and a solution of adenosine triphosphate, calcium, magnesium, potassium.To restore the lens epithelial cells are often used an aqueous zinc solution instillation into the affected eye cataracts.
Speaking of oral drugs, the most commonly prescribed high performance "Lutein complex", which contains the bilberry extract, lutein and taurine, as well as a number of vitamins and trace elements that improve the microcirculation in the tissues of the eye and are able to slow downtheir age-related changes.In addition, "Lutein complex" has a high antioxidant effect.Such pharmacological effects are "Vitalux Plus" and "Okuvayt Lutein," so they are also prescribed for cataracts to slow the process of lens opacification.
Non-surgical treatment of ophthalmic diseases involves the use of specialized ophthalmic devices that improve the functional state of the organs of vision.Among them is the glasses Sidorenko.The basis of their therapeutic action is a soft vacuum massage.
What are the data points?This innovative device, which resembles goggles for swimmers, but instead of the usual glass minibarokamerami special features that are allowed to act on the eye with low intensity vacuum pressure of 3-4 Hz and a range from 0.05 to 0.1 atm.
therapeutic effect with regular use of these points is to enhance metabolism, improving blood flow and reducing venous stasis.In addition, their use, and stimulates the synthesis of proteins, nucleoproteins, activates enzymes and glucose utilization improves, promotes tissue oxygen saturation eyes.Given such an influence on organs of vision, glasses Sidorenko recommend to use at the initial stages of cataract to slow the degenerative processes.
It should be noted that such treatment should be carried out with caution if the patient has hypotension, tuberculosis, diabetes, heart attack and stroke.The absolute contraindication to the use of glasses are Sidorenko cancer eye damage, retinal detachment, severe neurological and psychiatric disorders, pregnancy.
How to treat cataracts?In the initial stages of this disease also apply points Pankov.This device, which generates light pulses with special LED emitters.When using the data points the eye muscles contract rhythmically, as the pupils dilate and constrict reflex under the influence of light waves.It activates circulation, lymphatic drainage and outflow of intraocular fluid, which improves the power of the lens and other structures of the eye.To obtain the maximum therapeutic effect is recommended to use the device with simultaneous instillation into the eyes of the special vitamin-mineral complexes.
It is worth remembering that one should not take breaks between sessions to obtain greater positive results than 3 days.The first application of points Pankov should last only 3 minutes, and the maximum duration of the session should not exceed 15 minutes per day.As a rule, course of treatment is 15 sessions.If necessary, in the past month course of this therapy can be repeated.
Despite some effectiveness of the above pharmacological or therapeutic procedures, cataract is a pathological process that is irreversible.
completely cure cataract with them, unfortunately, can not.Such treatments can only slow the progression of the disease.To get rid of all cataract, it is advisable to carry out surgery.To date, there are several types of operations, but they all boil down to the fact that the clouded lens is removed and replaced with artificial, that allows you to fully restore vision.
It is worth to remember that the appearance of symptoms such as blurred vision, double vision, worsening of visual acuity at night, visible distortion of objects and violation of color, you should consult a doctor immediately as this may be the first signs of cataracts.With early diagnosis and appropriate treatment can avoid surgery and to prevent progression of the disease.