Papilloma Body : Causes and Treatment
Disease / / August 12, 2017
- Why formed papillomavirus?
- How is the disease?
- How to get rid of warts?
papilloma - benign growths on the skin that do not hurt and have a color from brown to flesh.Favourite places of localization of these structures on the body are the armpits, perineum and genitals, neck, face, folds under the breasts, on the stomach in obese people.That is often papillomas appear where there is a more delicate and sensitive skin and there is increased sweating.Why
The cause of this disease is the human papilloma virus.To catch them you can with a solid, everyday contact with a sick person, when you visit saunas, steam baths, etc.Also recovered a way of infection as autoinoculation, ie self-infection (papilloma in one section of the body often ser
Papilloma viruses may be present for a long time unnoticed in the body (in the upper layers of the skin), and only when the conditions conducive to manifest itself in the form of the formation of papillomas.These contributing factors include low immunity, stress, chronic diseases, endocrine disorders, hormonal changes, etc.
Papillomaviruses induce the production of specific structures not only on the skin but also in mucosa.This papilloma on the body is not as dangerous as HPV lesions, such as cervical, as proved by a direct connection between this infection and cervical cancer.Therefore, women with papillomavirus on the body, you must undergo a thorough gynecological examination, and if it detects something suspicious, tested for the type of virus.This study is to evaluate the risks, since only some strains are oncogenic papillomaviruses is really dangerous.
How is the disease?
Papilloma can completely disappear, and then reappear, or will not appear at all, that is self-healing in this pathology is quite real.It is connected directly to the patient's immune status, so the treatment of papillomas doctors seek them not only remove but also assign patient drug therapy, helps to strengthen the immune defense, the body can fight off the infection and prevent it from re-emerge in the form of unsightly formations on the skin.
In rare cases, the pathological process takes a chronic, continuously relapsing course, which sooner or later may result in the formation of malignancy.Especially great is this danger, if the papilloma is in an inconvenient place, is constantly cut off, injured, inflamed, bleeding.
How to get rid of warts?
There are several methods of surgical treatment of papillomas:
- Diathermocoagulation - removal of growths on the skin using an electric current to "cauterize" basis papillomavirus and simultaneously stops the bleeding of small capillaries.
- Cryodestruction - treating warts with liquid nitrogen.Under the influence of its water is frozen in the cells of the epidermis, and cells with viruses are destroyed.
- Laser treatment.Under the action of evaporated water from the laser cell papilloma, a shrinking and formation, and later disappears.
- Surgical removal - excision of papillomas and underlying healthy skin with a scalpel.Such intervention is indicated for large papillomas.
The most appropriate method depends on many factors: the size and number of warts, their locations, the need for cytology tissue formation, etc.
Any of these procedures require local anesthesia, especially if papilloma located in the genital area, and careful care of postoperative wound.They should be treated with a liquid antiseptic, ointments with antibiotics and other agents, who will recommend a doctor.
To papilloma did not recur, patients should also undergo medical treatment, which includes the appointment of the following medicines:
- immunostimulatory drugs.Their task - to make the body to fight the virus;
- antiviral agents that do not relieve the patient of the virus completely, but inhibit the growth of pathogens and thereby prevent the appearance of new papillomas;
- if a patient diagnosed with severe papillomatosis - prescribe the use of anticancer drugs, which contribute to the death of cells with papillomas they contain viruses.
parallel with the reception of drugs is recommended to strengthen the sick organism such natural and safe methods such as hardening, nutrition and recreation, healthy living, fresh air, etc.In addition, in order to prevent the emergence of new papillomas must carefully observe good personal hygiene, to remove moisture in the folds of the body.
is also very important that after the end of treatment a person aware of the possibility of re-infection and protected his body from viruses.To do this, you must protect yourself condoms during sexual intercourse, use only their slippers, towels, bathrobes, in swimming pools, saunas.
In addition, there is a specific, sufficiently effective prevention of human papillomavirus infection - vaccination, which is particularly indicated for young girls, because of the danger of their cervical cancer.
12 Aug, 2017
12 Aug, 2017