From what appears hemorrhoids ?
Beauty And Health / / August 12, 2017
Hemorrhoids - is a nodular expansion of the lower portion of the colon veins.As a result of the deterioration of blood formed lumps that can be both internal and external.Their sizes can be small - like a pea or be larger - with a cherry.A node can be single or composed of several cones.The disease can cause unpleasant pain, itching and bleeding.To find out the cause of what appears hemorrhoids, you need to understand how the bumps are formed.
Causes of hemorrhoids
intestinal walls are filled with plenty of blood vessels, which are heavily intertwined, form the so-called body tricky.In normal blood circulation in the pelvis gets blood from the lower limbs, spreads on large vessels and fills the vena cava.For certain reasons stated below, the blood begins to circulate properly, zastaivayas in the pelvis and going to the tricky bodies.From an overabundance of blood, their walls are beginning to grow and bulge, forming lumps.As a result of stagnation of blood and starts hemorrhoids.
There are many reasons, from what appears hemorrhoids.The most common ones are:
1. Hereditary predisposition.
In 90% of cases when parents have the disease, over time, their children will also appear this disease.
2. Sedentary lifestyle.
Due to the long sitting, the pelvis is deteriorating blood flow and tricky wall bodies inflamed and expand.
3. The cause of hemorrhoids may be a liver disease.
Since the blood circulation occurs from colon veins, which are connected with the veins of the liver, as a result of any disease of the body takes place pressure on the vein wall and thus blood flow is disrupted.
4. Diseases of the bladder or inflammatory processes in the pelvis can lead to hemorrhoids.This is due to the fact that inflammatory processes impede the normal outflow of blood in the pelvis.
5. Physical or power load
Fashion gyms and passion for power load can cause the disease.Many men do not understand from what occurs hemorrhoids, if they play sports and lead a healthy lifestyle.Raising the rod leads to increased blood flow to the small pelvis, thereby forming its stagnation, which becomes the cause of the formation of hemorrhoids.
6. Pregnancy and childbirth can trigger the disease.Uterus during growth begins to put pressure on the pelvic wall and blood vessels that are located in it.There is a stagnation of blood, resulting in formation of nodes.
7. Constipation is a common cause of the disease.Fecal, lingering in the colon put pressure on its walls, breaking the normal circulation of the blood.
12 Aug, 2017