Could it be the temperature for allergies ?
Beauty And Health / / August 12, 2017
allergy - this is a very common disease, which has many forms and may be accompanied by a wide variety of symptoms.That is why patients are not always able to diagnose at an allergy, and in addition, the disease can be a lot of questions associated.Let's try to give the answer to one of the most important - let's talk about whether there can be temperatures in allergy cases in which it occurs, and that is able to cause the phenomenon in question.
may occur when the temperature at an allergy?
should be noted that the temperature rise in allergy is considered to be a rare symptom, which almost never occurs.And if this phenomenon still occurs, the reason for this lies not in the allergy, but rather in the inflammatory and other pathological processes that it has caused in the body.Talk also about what kinds of allergies may be accompanied by fever.These include:
- Food allergies (its symptoms are quite varied, and one of them just happens high temperature);
- reaction to certain medications drugs;
- reaction to pollen or beastly wool (it is accompanied by a runny nose, sneezing, inflammation of the eyes and a slight increase in temperature, which is very similar to the common cold);
- Allergy at the plasma substance, serum and a foreign protein (in this case, the thermometer may show a relatively high value, and the state in question is characterized by a variety of dangerous complications - up to anaphylactic shock);
- reaction to insect bites or animals (in this case the heat is explained by the occurrence of inflammation in the body).
In addition, the temperature may rise if allergy develops against the background of an infectious disease -. SARS, influenza, bronchitis or other, however, in this case, ordinary antihistamines do not help you - will need to focus specifically on the treatment of infections.
temperature Now that we've talked about, could it be the temperature at an allergy, and found that it is indeed possible, it is time to focus on ways to combat this pathology.Note also that it is necessary to begin treatment with a special reception antihistamines, which are currently sold in pharmacies as drops and tablets.However, antihistamines can help the patient only in the event that the temperature had not increased by more than 37.5 - 37.7 C. If it has reached 38 ° C, there is not enough without antipyretics.
In addition, if you have a fever, you should try to drink more.And it is possible to give preference as an ordinary clean water (if the body has reacted badly to a food product), and herbal teas, fruit drinks, tea with lemon (if the cause of the reaction began to some other stimulus).
In addition, every person who faced the manifestations of allergic reaction accompanied by fever, you should always consult with a physician.It is easy to confuse allergies with a dangerous infectious disease or severe inflammatory process occurring in your body.
12 Aug, 2017