Is it possible to do a foot massage with varicose veins ?
Beauty And Health / / August 12, 2017
At the household level, varicose veins called veins of lower extremities, although this disease affects and other departments of the human organism.According to statistics, pathological extension of lower limbs after suffering 40 years 50% of women and 25% men.In most cases, this disease affects people "standing" professions (teachers, cooks, surgeons, barbers, etc.).One of the methods of treatment of varicose veins is a massage, but to decide whether it is possible to do a foot massage with varicose veins at some stage of the disease, the doctor can only.
When foot massage varicose veins is shown and where it may be contraindicated
Massage can be done only in the initial stages of the disease and provided that the veins are not complicated by inflammation of varicose nodules and no inflammatory or pustular skin lesions.The proper procedure is to guarantee the suspension of the disease and can even completely get rid of this disease.
Absolute contraindications for massage is the presence of the f
- thrombophlebitis - inflammation of venous nodes;
- venous leg ulcers;
- skin disease at all stages.
In the situations noted above are prohibited as treatments using honey and all kinds of massage (vacuum, manual, anti-cellulite, cupping).
Any massage is not desirable to carry out, if a person is sick with the flu, the common cold and his body temperature above 37.50.Also not recommended for the procedure, if there is a suspected muscle strain, back pain are present.
Can to do foot massage for varicose
If you have already visited a vascular surgeon, found it possible to do a foot massage with varicose veins is in your case, and the answer was positive, it is certainly better to use the services of a professional masseur.If this is not possible, ask you to massage the legs of a loved one or make yourself a massage, observing the following guidelines:
- Movement palms should be stroking, gentle.The direction of movement: from the foot to the thigh.
- procedure can not be too carried away, it is enough to do 5-7 minutes, 1-2 times a day.
- small gymnastics for feet before massaging them greatly increases the effectiveness of treatment.
- After gymnastics to sit down in a comfortable position, feet should be placed on a small hill (pillow, cushion), it allows blood ottech of feet and legs.
- stroking movements can affect only the skin, avoiding the involvement of muscle tissue.
- can not massage the place where visually visible varicose veins.
- After the massage manipulation is desirable little rest feet on a raised platform.
- not omitting the legs down, after 10 minutes, wear compression stockings if you attributed their doctor.
How to prevent abnormal enlargement of veins
prevention of most diseases a man under authority.To avoid such diseases as varicose veins, at a minimum, need to maintain the proper healthy lifestyle, namely, to eat right, lose weight, exercise (at least to do morning exercises), a walk in the fresh air, to avoid regular physical and mentaloverloads.