Symptoms of heart pain
Beauty And Health / / August 12, 2017
Cardiovascular diseases remain the main cause of human mortality.About the prevalence of heart disease shows at least the fact that it is the symptoms of pain in the heart or pronounced a heart attack, most often, are the reasons for the treatment of citizens in the ambulance.The fact that the cardiovascular system requires close medical attention to point 7 of the main signals, which we will discuss in this article.
What symptoms are harbingers
heart disease The reason for seeking professional help the cardiologist may appear repetitive, not the typical symptoms:
- Fast fatigue, shortness of breath can be a cause of coronary heart disease.
- Nausea, abdominal pain (stomach under), weakness, manifested in moments of relaxation of the body (rest) may be a sign of myocardial infarction, especially those symptoms should alert women.
- Swelling of legs that appear in the second half of the day, may be indicative of heart failure.Later, accompanied by swelling in the morning and may appear behind the knees.A sure sign of heart pattern is symmetrical, iethey are equally located on both legs.
- throbbing headache, which appears in the morning, is a sign of high blood pressure, which can lead to heart attack or stroke.
- Frequent urination also signal the development of heart failure.
- Finally, manifested symptoms of pain in the heart with a feeling of heaviness, burning sensation in the chest and left arm may indicate angina and heart failure.Even if such an attack takes place very quickly, but then persists, seek medical advice.Pain in the left side of the chest does not necessarily indicate a problem with the heart, of course, not excluding them.If the pain under the sternum removed analgesics, it usually is the cause of disease is not the nature of the heart: it may be a neuralgia, low back pain, stomach ulcers, liver disease, shingles, sciatica.
From what hurts the heart.Prevention of diseases of the cardiovascular system
cause heart ailments may be many objective factors, the most common ones are: stress, genetic predisposition, poor diet, fatigue, alcoholism, drug addiction, smoking, complications after infectious and catarrhal diseases, sedentary lifestyle.
Any disease, including heart is easier to prevent than to treat.Everyone should be responsible for their own health, the only way mankind can win the majority of diseases.To oberech your heart is not required to perform the feat against serious diseases.The recommendations of doctors are reduced to trite advice, but few listen to these tips, you need to follow them on a daily basis.
If you have at least one of the symptoms of the disease:
- Give up bad habits to overeat, smoke, drink alcohol and drugs.
- Plan your day so that there was time for physical exercises and walks in the fresh air.
- Do not let stress destroy your body, leave on the nature, use your vacation to relax, look for a reason for positive emotions.