Folk Remedies / / August 12, 2017
Now I would like to give some tips on interesting housewives on how you can still use yogurt.
- If you want to tough meat (beef, lamb, pork) was soft, soak it in yogurt for 1-2 hours.
- If the hand was not a lemon, wine, or vinegar, and a picnic not far off, soak the meat, cut into pieces, in kefir, adding to a few sprigs of basil.
- To dried (dried apples, prunes, dried apricots, raisins, figs) are soft and have not lost their taste, soak them in yogurt (the rate of 1 kg of dried fruit - 3.5 liters of yogurt) for 18-20 hours.
- to cook dumplings in Uzbek , put in a fresh dough yogurt instead of sour cream, it will give the dish a pleasant, slightly sour taste.
- To prepare unusual, piquant sauce for the holiday meal poultry, mix yogurt and saffron infusion (in a ratio of 1: 3), add sugar and cinnamon.
- If brew for summer hash is not yet present, , mix the yogurt with a strong cold boiled water (at a ratio of 1: 1), you can add a little salt.
- If you have just come from the beach, and feel easy "shortbread" tingling of the face, lips, do not rush to wash with water.Moisten a cotton swab with mild yogurt and wipe the face and neck, contour of the lips, and then pat the face dry with a cotton swab.
- House no yeast, and you are going to bake pies.Prepare yourself yeast .Mix 1/2 kg of rye (crushed) bread with 1/2 liters of warm yogurt, add 3 tbsp.l.sugar, a handful of raisins, and place on a day to ferment.Then strain the mass through a sieve.Use the resulting ferment for making sourdough.Then proceed as usual.
- To give vegetable cutlets pleasant sweet-sour taste, soak the white (or rye) bread, not milk, yogurt and low and add the beef.
- If on vacation at your fingertips there was no refrigerator , and left a few pieces of raw meat , put them in an enamel pan, pre-dry cotton cloth, pour the meat tough yogurt, cover with a plate, press down the load and put in a cool place.Fresh meat remains 4-5 days.
Of course, our study on the mineral, medicinal and flavoring properties of kefir does not claim completeness.Interviewed about this lactic beverage is endless, and only one list of dishes, which include yogurt, would have taken a whole is not one-hundred pages.But, pointing to those nutrients that are part of the yogurt, we leave for you to decide to include this beverage in a steady diet and make him a friend and constant companion , or dwell on it only as a medicinal product capable of providingAmbulance your body.Of one thing we are sure exactly: acquainted with our investigation, you will not pass indifferently by the packaging with the inscription " Kefir ".