Symptoms of allergic rhinitis
Beauty And Health / / August 12, 2017
symptoms of allergic rhinitis are virtually indistinguishable from the usual catarrhal rhinitis, so they are often confused.Somehow our compatriots considered to be manifestations of rhinitis unserious disease that requires medical intervention.Most of us are self-administered medications costing and traditional methods, which are not only ineffective for allergies, and even hazardous to health, especially children.
How does allergic rhinitis in the child
The basis of this disease is a hypersensitivity reaction of immediate type.Simply stated, the characteristic of rhinitis symptoms develop from 5 seconds to 20 minutes after the "meeting" with the allergen.The most common "culprits" of the disease are provocateurs microparticles that penetrate into our body through the respiratory system.This may be a household book or dust (or rather - the particles found in her dust mites), pollen of flowering plants, animal dander, spices, the smell of chemicals and tobacco, molds or yeasts.
- transparent, liquid discharge from the nose.
- itchy nose.
- Long paroxysmal sneezing.
- Nasal congestion, shortness of breath (especially at night).
- Swelling of the sinuses and face.
- Red eyes, tearing.
- temperature Absence (the main difference from a cold runny nose!).
Depending on the severity of the clinical picture, there are three degrees of severity of the disease:
- Easy - symptoms do not interfere with an active lifestyle and do not break the dream.
- average - moderate daily activity is reduced, there is a slight discomfort during the night.
- Severe usually occurs just as when the symptoms of the disease were diagnosed correctly, and tried to get rid of the common cold common folk methods such as herbal inhalation or frequent intake of vasoconstrictive drops without treatment most allergies.In this case, it marked fatigue, marked reduction of health and physical activity, and sleep disorders.
How to get rid of allergic rhinitis
To start, you need to visit an allergist and ENT.Experts will help identify the substance that became the catalyst of the disease, and the appropriate treatment for a rapid normalization of the state.
for diagnostics can be used the following methods:
- skin tests - it is not possible to identify the allergen, the person tested for the most common 20-30 provocateurs disease;
- a blood test that determines the presence of specific antibodies produced by certain allergens;
- smear on flora and fungus;
- X-rays of the sinuses.
successful therapy Deposit - quick removal of the allergen.If this is not possible (for example, seasonal allergies to pollen), the doctor will prescribe you the appropriate course of antihistamines second and third generation (Claritin, Zyrtec, Tsetrin, Aerius, etc.) that need to be taken just 1 time / day.In the case of severe swelling and shortness of breath, can be recommended and antihistamine drops for allergic rhinitis - levocabastine, Allergodil, Vilozen, Nasobek Heyfever, Sanorin-Analergin etc.
12 Aug, 2017
12 Aug, 2017