Skin dermatitis : classification, diagnosis and treatment
Beauty And Health / / August 12, 2017
If you have skin appeared patchy inflammation, and even swelling, and all this is accompanied by a burning sensation or itching - most likely, the doctor will tell you that you have a skin dermatitis.Quite often, the disease manifests itself as an immediate or delayed reaction to various types of allergens, including and plants, and cosmetics, and pharmaceuticals, and chemicals, including household.It would seem to get rid of the inflammation, we just need something to avoid contact with the allergen.But to identify him, at times, it is not so simple.
fact that, as has been said, the body's reaction may be:
- instantly - and then it is clear what the substance "did not like" the body;
- delay - when the body accumulates its "negative emotions" and throws them after "the fifth-tenth" of contact with an irritant;
- should also highlight photocontact dermatitis - when in contact with the skin to sunlight activates the allergen.
Please note that the first dermatitis may appe
- Dry andmoist cracks,
On the form of dermatitis
Medicine identifies the following forms of contact dermatitis:
- Allergic, including:
- very common urticaria,
- diathesis and eczema, which relate to atopic dermatitis.
You will not believe, but dermatitis and considered:
- chafing, abrasion
- chills, and even an electric shock.
But all this apparent dermatitis, identify the cause of which is not necessary - they can be treated at once.Much more difficult is the case with the "secret" stimuli, which has to "look" the joint efforts of the patient and the doctor.
about diagnosing and treating medical
task - to identify and eliminate the cause of dermatitis allergen.To put this special patient sample, but this is possible only after the syndrome itself is removed.Therefore, the default behavior of the doctor in this situation following:
- explore the history of the disease,
- determine the condition of the patient,
- correct diet,
- minimize the amount consumed by the patient sugar,
- recommend special cosmetics, which can be treated with itchy skin,
- appoint ointment for skin itching, most often - hydrocortisone.
- Determine the need for external or internal use of corticosteroids.
- Clinical analysis of blood of the patient,
- Analysis sowing scales on pathogenic fungi,
- Allergic tests,
allergist see a more complete picture of the disease.
These drugs are used externally, applying bandages to:
- betamethasone dipropionate.
If the situation is very serious, it is possible and hospitalization, and purpose into another corticosteroid - prednisone.
But any drug can be used only after its appointed expert.
If, after identifying and removing stimulus have in the short term "disappeared" the lesion, and the once clearly highlighted brushed skin now doctors do not detect, then the diagnosis and treatment have been assigned correctly.Excluding full contact with the agent, you can never again recall the treacherous dermatitis who tormented you for a long time.
12 Aug, 2017
12 Aug, 2017
12 Aug, 2017