White blood cells in stool in infants and their rules .
Child Health / / August 12, 2017
Kal - the result of complex biochemical processes by which to diagnose, monitor the progress of the disease and prescribe the right treatment.The number of white blood cells in the stool in
feces Research in the laboratory is called scatology, which resulted in estimated enzymatic condition of the digestive system and the presence of pathological processes.
Norma leukocytes in feces grudnichka - a unit amount. Their number within the microscope appear to be in the range of 8-10.Excess levels of white blood cells indicates a violation of the state intestinal microflora, which deals with the regulation of pediatric gastroenterologist.Usually, the number of white blood cells in the stool in a child with persistent diarrhea are calculated.
But leukocytes in feces in infants may be present even in completely healthy child.If the baby is developing normally, is healthy and happy, no complaints of pain in the abdomen, then the excess of the number of leukocytes diagnostic value has not.Feces can be slightly greenish, but it is better to leave everything as it is.The cause for concern is the deterioration of health grudnichka, allergic rashes on the body, the shortage of body weight and intestinal colic.
number of white blood cells changes during the day.Their presence in the blood is determined by physical activity, quality of food, stresses.
As the child grows and changes its frequency of stool.The first baby feces (meconium) is formed over the first 9 months in the womb.It differs sterile dark olive color and sticky consistency containing amniotic fluid and intestinal mucosa cells.This is followed by formation of a transitional greenish-brown stool, and after 2 weeks produced grudnichkovy chair.The normal frequency of defecation is considered to be at least 1 time per day.
reason for concern about the health grudnichka is unusual color and the smell of excreta, and the presence of mucus in the stool or change in its density.In this case it is the inflammatory or infectious disease.View abnormalities diagnosed by means of specific white blood cells and the percentage of the total.
Increased rate of white blood cells in the stool observed at:
- follicular enteritis.The disease is accompanied by the presence of lumps of mucus present in the stool of the child;
- colitis (dysbiosis).The secretions present epithelium cylindrical cocci and rods;
- allergic colitis, characterized by a large number of eosinophils;
- spastic colitis (constipation).The feces altered white blood cell count is accompanied by the presence of undigested fiber;
- ulcerative colitis.Studies have shown the presence of neutrophils.
- dysentery, accompanied by acute intoxication of the whole organism.Leukocyte formula differs a high content of neutrophils.
12 Aug, 2017
12 Aug, 2017