swelling of the legs - Causes, Treatment
Beauty And Health / / August 12, 2017
Most of the world's population in varying degrees, suffer from edema, this phenomenon is not very nice, it causes a feeling of discomfort, swollen legs visually do not look very attractive.
What causes swelling and how to deal with this phenomenon?The answer requires a comprehensive approach, too many factors can cause edema, while as disease treatment depends on correct diagnosis.
Causes of leg edema
The cause of edema may be different factors: swelling caused by chronic illness or temporary, a certain state of the organism (pregnancy), as well as external factors.
Among the most common reasons of occurrence of edema are the diseases of the cardiovascular system, kidneys, gastrointestinal tract disorders in thyroid activity, varicose veins, thrombophlebitis, pregnancy, excessive weight, flat, consumed a large amount of fluid (especially at night).
Often swelling are the result of strong fatigue or extended wear uncomfortable shoes.In no case should not be allowed to heel in everyday shoes were t
Treatment of leg edema
Treatment of leg edema should begin only after the cause of their occurrence is determined.In the absence of obvious reasons - pregnancy, fatigue, hot weather, you should consult with your doctor.
Methods of treatment of edema can be medication, folk, massage.The choice of method of getting rid of the disease depends on the reasons, but also must take into account the individual characteristics of the organism, so as not to provoke the other in the treatment of disease.Do not forget that not all swellings require treatment, it is often temporary, sometimes it is enough to relax a bit, so that no trace is left of it.
most popular remedy for edema are diuretics, but not necessarily to use medications, you can use natural products or herbs.For example, the great withdrawal of fluid from the body vegetables and fruit (watermelon, cucumber, melon, grapes, decoctions from dandelion, parsley or juniper berries).
When edema is necessary to seriously reconsider the diet by deleting from the lists of the abundance of salt used products, meats and fatty and spicy foods, do not abuse alcohol and lemonade.
If swelling is the result of fatigue or permanent stay in the upright position, it may be advisable to arrange themselves in a five-minute rest during the day.
Provided that there is no opportunity to rest during the day, you should give yourself that opportunity in the evening.Release the foot from the shoe, make them bath, take a horizontal position, place your feet on the roller or the headboard, so that they were on a level higher than his head.Regular evening treatments can get rid of the swelling, if they are caused exclusively by fatigue, rather than chronic diseases of internal organs.
Traditional methods of removing edema
feet Many people practice the use of the popular ways to treat swelling of feet, in fairness, it is worth noting that there is a certain sense, because these funds are low cost and at the same time very effective.
1. Take turpentine and castor oil, 1: 2, prepare the facility for grinding (slightly heat the oil and pour turpentine in it).Grinding should be done at night, and then wear cotton socks to keep your feet to keep warm.
2. 1 teaspoon of turpentine, a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar should be mixed with egg yolk.Shake Ingredients actively and carefully rub the legs at night.
1. When edema is a very effective massage, with, folk healers recommend using it in combination with ice cubes, made from infusions of herbs (sage, yarrow, eucalyptus, mint, etc.).
2. Massage can be very simple, it is enough to roll the feet on a flat small rubber ball.
1. The capacity for the feet, add sea salt.The water should be cold.During bathing should always pinch swollen feet and massage them from the bottom up.
2. Take contrast baths of cold and hot water with the addition of herbal concoctions and salts (5 minutes in cold water, then 10 minutes in the hot).
1. Trays can be made from birch buds, knotweed and horsetail extract: 2 tablespoons of birch buds, horsetail and knotweed.1 teaspoon of the herbal mixture should pour 1 cup of hot water and boil for 15 minutes in a water bath, then the broth must be insisted half an hour.Drink such flocks to 1 tablespoon 3 times a day after meals, it is important to comply with the recommendation of 3 days drink one day break.The course of treatment should be continued for three weeks.The broth should be refrigerated.
Swelling can win, more importantly, competently approach to this issue, and persevere.
12 Aug, 2017
12 Aug, 2017