The rate of insulin in the blood on an empty stomach .Effect of insulin and methods for reducing
Miscellaneous / / August 12, 2017
Insulin is considered an indispensable polypeptide hormone, which provides normal functioning of cells.It is produced by the pancreas and delivers glucose, potassium, amino acids to the cells, regulates carbohydrate balance and is responsible for the metabolic processes.The mechanism of action is the realization of cellular membranes, whereby power occurs glucose organism.An important measure of the system is the rate of fasting insulin levels, the value of which varies within 3-27 uU / ml, and after a meal - 6 -35 uU / ml.
Effect of insulin on the body
1. The normal level of insulin is considered an indicator 5,5-10 value mU / L.The maximum allowable upper rate - 11.5 units, but doctors say that a condition called intolerant, shows the initial stage of diabetes.If the amount of hormones is not correct, the cells lose their sensitivity to secretion.Depending on the results of the analysis is determined by the type of diabetes and is assigned regimen.
At a constant level of glucose 20 uU / m and a
- strong thirst,
- diuretic effect,
- breach of the functioning of the cardiovascular system,
- occurrence of pain in the gastrointestinal tract.
High insulin causes blocking an enzyme (lipase), disengaging the fats in the body that causes dandruff, venous ulcers, impotence, seborrhea, increased greasiness of hair, excess fat accumulation.The change of lipid metabolism causes the formation of cholesterol plaques, atherosclerosis and high blood pressure.Scientists suggest that the level of his work depends on the nervous system and kidneys, as well as the proliferation of malignant cells.
Excess polypeptide hormones observed in the case of:
- pathological liver condition,
- hereditary fructose intolerance,
- muscular dystrophy,
- diabetes mellitus (type 2),
- in inflammation and a variety offorms of pancreatic tumors,
- in the case of pregnancy.
If the blood rate of fasting insulin is too low, evidenced by features such as:
- numbness of fingers, mouth and nasal cavity,
- nausea and dizziness,
- anxiety, tearfulness,bad mood;
- appearance of pain in the muscles and in the stomach,
- inability to remember;
- tachycardia, fatigue with exertion, dyspnea.
Fall indicator is due to the lower limit:
- excessive exercise,
- with the development of diabetes mellitus (type 1),
- with certain diseases.
Ways to reduce insulin production
on pancreatic secretion affect sex hormones, carbohydrates from food, lifestyle.
Sports and dietetic food easy to transport glucose into the muscles, promote weight loss and enhance the metabolic processes, blocking rejection of insulin, called insulinorezitentnostyu.