Herpes in a child's throat
Child Health / / August 12, 2017
appearance of small blisters on the mucous membrane in the run-up to the throat, tonsils and soft palate may signal vulgar herpetic lesions.It can be a single or a group, but after opening the ability to turn into a round yellow sores which may coalesce into larger education.Herpes in a child's throat is manifested by burning, excruciating pain radiating to the ear, weakness, swollen lymph nodes and fever. Symptoms similar to angina or a disease, but a correct diagnosis is able to establish a doctor-immunologist, who picks up the treatment and gives direction to the delivery of the analysis.
Herpes in the throat of the child is determined by the characteristic features:
- rash that is localized predominantly on one side along the nerve endings of the glossopharyngeal nerve;
- accompanied by pain in the ears, the eyes and the nose;
- after ripening rash appearance of whitish scars;
- followed by trigeminal neuralgia.
Infection with herpes zoster larynx occurs rarely.In some cases, its origin can be
most proven and effective means to combat the herpes simplex type of drug is antsiklovir and valotsiklovir in the form of ointments, sprays and tablets, to facilitate the child's condition.The course of treatment should be carried out completely in order to avoid adaptation of the virus to drugs.In the case of the treatment of neurological disorders is made:
- high doses of B vitamins (B12 and B1);
- gamma globulin;
- Tantum, disinfecting and softening the affected area;
- infagelem throat lubrication 2-3 times a day;
- rinsing Ignaliptom;
- using Nurofen.
Herpes in the larynx shows excessive drinking.With age, the human body cope with the scourge, which can manifest itself in different forms.
12 Aug, 2017
12 Aug, 2017