The baby yellow tongue coating : Causes and Treatment
Child Health / / August 12, 2017
healthy baby language should be pale pink color and a smooth surface.It is also permissible to education on it a small amount of white plaque, odorless and does not interfere with the child to feel the taste of fine food.However, if the density of the layer of plaque significantly increased and the tone of its changes, it may indicate the presence of disease in the body.And the parents noticed the child's yellow coating on the tongue, it is advisable to pay attention to the state of his digestive tract, liver and biliary tract.After all these problems, as a rule, give rise to similar symptoms.
Why tongue surface a yellow plaque
reasons for which the parents of the child may be faced with the problem in question, there are several.And most important of them are:
- Failure to comply with the rules of oral hygiene.If the child does not brush his teeth and tongue, a layer of bacteria on it can create the appearance of yellow plaque.
- Disorders of the digestive tract.These problems tend to cause the appearance of pale white-yellow plaque.
- Violations of the liver.In this case, it is impossible to get rid of plaque, and its color is intense yellow.
- gallbladder disease and other phenomena causing bile stasis.This baby's tongue will have a greenish tint.
- presence of parasites in the body.As a rule, we are talking about Giardia, which are able to influence the processes of the biliary tract.
- poisoning or the formation of acetone in the body.In this case, the phenomenon in question is accompanied by vomiting, upset stomach, fever.
- Malnutrition.This applies to those cases in which the child consumes too much fatty foods and foods with dyes, as well as situations where the breastfeeding baby is not appropriate mixture of selected parents for artificial feeding.
options and methods for treating
Based on the above, we can conclude that if you find the child yellow coating on the tongue, but more than anything he was not worried, you should attendoral hygiene kid.And if the phenomenon in question is accompanied by symptoms such as pain in the stomach or intestine, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea, you must exclude the possibility of the formation of poisoning or in the body of acetone.To do this, you have to buy in a pharmacy special test for acetone and make it at home.And then, with the results of this test, contact your doctor.
also need to visit a specialist child if the child does not experience other health problems, but get rid of the plaque due to compliance with the rules of oral hygiene and dietary changes is not obtained.For some diseases in the early stages of development practically does not appear - and if you notice an uncharacteristic attack on the tongue of his son, it will be able to receive timely and professional help prevent serious health problems.
regularly, at least twice a week, check the condition of the gums and the surface of the tongue of the child, and watch carefully for the correctness of its power.This will avoid the hassles both oral and digestive system, and requires very little time.
16 Dec, 2017