Fumaria officinalis - description, photos and applications in medicine
Folk Remedies / / August 12, 2017
Fumaria officinalis - Fumaria officinalis L. Family Dymyankovye - Fumariaceae
Annual herb.Stem branched, creeping, 10-15 cm tall.From the waxy coating plant looks grayish-green.Leaves finely dissected.The flowers are small irregularly shaped, purplish-pink, in racemes.Fruit - seeded nut.It blooms all summer until late autumn fruits.
Distribution Grows in the European part of Russia, Siberia, Central Asia and the Far East.It occurs on fertile soils: in gardens, orchards, fields, vacant lots.
used parts of the plant
Medical raw material is the entire plant.He pulled out by the roots during flowering, and dried in a dryer at a temperature of 50 ° C.
plant contains organic acids: fumaric, succinic, glycolic, lactic, malic, citric;alkaloids: sanguinarine, skuletin, protopine, fumaritin, kriptopin;fenorkarbonovye acids: caffeic, chlorogenic;tannins, flavonoids;higher aliphatic alcohols ceryl;vitamins resin trace.
Application and therapeutic propert
officinal plant in France, Brazil, was part of the 1-3 th edition of the national pharmacopoeia.
In folk medicine drugs dymyanki in the form of decoctions and infusions used and used for internal bleeding of various etiologies, gastritis with low acidity, fermentation and putrefaction in the intestines, constipation, hepatitis, gallstones and kidney stones, bronchitis and pulmonary tuberculosis, edema, diuretic, malaria, hysterical states.Fresh juice - in the treatment of various skin disorders - eczema, scabies, herpes, rashes, acne.Concentrated extracts of the aerial parts of the plant are used for compresses, baths and lotions with dermatomiko-Zech, boils, and other chronic inflammatory skin processes.Seeds - impotence.
The experiment dymyanki drugs have antiarrhythmic properties;the amount of alkaloids anti-inflammatory effect.
In Indian medicine dymyanki used as a choleretic, expectorant, diuretic, jaundice, hemorrhoids, bleeding, intestinal atony, skin diseases.
- take 6 grams aboveground parts of the plant, pour 200 ml of boiled water, in a boiling water bath for 15 minutes, cool 45 minutes, filtered, adjusted to the desired volume balance by pressing for infusion .Take 2 tbsp.spoon 3-4 times a day after meals.The same infusion can also be used for external use (for douching).
- For the treatment of skin diseases for external use prepared infusion of more concentrated , increasing the dose by 2-3 times or evaporating the cooked half.
- The infusion is prepared from herbs.For this half-liter bottle filled with chopped dymyanki brim and pour the alcohol.Insist 5-7 days.Use 30 minutes before meals and externally for skin diseases.
- To prepare the ointment 1 tablespoon of the dried and pulverized in the grass powder is mixed with 50 g of petroleum jelly.Store in a cool place.
- For broth taking 3 grams of seeds, pour 200 ml of boiled water, in a boiling water bath for 30 minutes, strain.Should take 2 tablespoons.spoon 3-4 times a day after meals.
The literature contains information about poisonous plants, so internal use requires caution.Attention!Do not exceed the dosage and the technology of manufacturing products at home, stored separately from other plants to hide from the children finished products.