Kidney stones - symptoms, treatment , and diet
The List Of Diseases / / August 12, 2017
Urolithiasis is second only to the kidney and urinary tract inflammatory diseases of all urological diseases.
Urolithic disease - a chronic disease, which is caused by metabolic disorders and accompanied by the formation of kidney and urinary tract stones, formed from the components of urine.The most common form of it - nephrolithiasis (nephrolithiasis).
It is a common disease there since ancient times.Stones found in Egyptian mummies, buried not how many thousands of years ago.The disease is spread worldwide.In Russia, the most common in the Caucasus, the Volga region, the Urals, in the Arctic.Distributed in the Central Asian republics and the Caucasus.
most commonly affects people of working age from 20 to 50 years.The share stone disease accounts for up to 30-40% of patients with urological hospital.
Causes Among the causes of the disease is called insufficient intake of vitamin A - hypo- or avitaminosis.
Damage of the tubules of the kidneys, leading to the formation of stones, and observ
Another factor that has a toxic effect and leads to stone formation is a primary hyperparathyroidism - a disease of the parathyroid glands, caused by excessive production of parathyroid hormone and characterized by marked disturbance of calcium and phosphorus metabolism.In the occurrence of urolithiasis play an important role and inherited genetic factors that contribute to so-called kidney stone diathesis - uric acid, oxalic acid, phosphoric acid, that is, to put it simply, the presence of large quantities of salts in the urine.
primary pyelonephritis (kidney inflammation) often precedes stone formation.Repeated formation of stones role of inflammation in the kidney plays a decisive role.However, one reason for the formation of stones is not enough, often it takes a combination of several causes and the presence of predisposing factors, the main of which is a violation of the outflow of urine.
Thus , urinary stone formation process is complex and multi-step, and every patient is different he .Against the background of metabolic disorders are important general and local predisposing moments.
Types of kidney stones
kidney stones are single and multiple , their magnitude varies from 0.1 to 10-15 cm or more, and the weight is from fractions of a gram to 2.5 kg or more.Their form is diverse, sometimes stone fills the entire cavity of the kidneys in the form of cast, shaped like coral called coral.
ureteral stones - is, as a rule, concretions which were moved from the kidney, have different shapes, usually round or oblong, small size, with smooth or prickly surface, often solitary, and sometimes several pieces.In moving can linger in places of physiological narrowings ureters.
Bladder stones more often in men, because they have more often than women, there are diseases that cause a violation of the outflow of urine from the bladder, especially in the elderly.Such diseases include cancer and adenoma of prostate, narrowing of the urethra (urethral), some diseases and injuries of the bladder and urethra, foreign bodies.
Stones can be formed directly in the bladder and the ureter down from .Usually it appears as a sudden interruption of urinary stream, the appearance of pain in the bladder, dysuria, blood in the urine when the body movement and reduced at rest.
symptoms of urolithiasis
main symptoms of kidney stones are pain, blood in the urine, impaired urination, discharge of stones, rarely lack of bladder incontinence bilateral ureteral block.When inflammation of the kidneys has arisen the temperature increases, but the most common symptom of kidney stones is pain.Depending on the size, location, shape and mobility of stone pain can be acute and obtuse, continuous and periodically appearing.Close-fixed kidney calculus usually does not cause pain or it is insignificant.
The most striking manifestation of the kidney or ureter stone is renal colic - an attack of acute pain.The pain may be caused by the motion of a small calculus urinary crystals or salts.The appearance of it can be sudden, without warning, on a background of full health.
This unbearable pain is remembered for a lifetime.The patient is torn, can not find a place, behaved restlessly or lying or sitting in the pain decreases, ready to climb the wall.Typically localized on the right or the left lumbar region, gives to the iliac, groin, external genitals.Duration of pain varies from a few minutes to a day or more, can be accompanied by nausea, vomiting, abdominal distention, upon accession infection fever, chills appears.However, renal colic may be a symptom, and other diseases.
absolute sign of urolithiasis is a discharge of stones in the urine.The ability to discharge of the stone depends on its size, location, urinary tract tone.The admixture of blood in the urine may be microscopic, that is only visible under a microscope and macroscopic, visible to the eye and is usually caused by damage to the mucous stone kidney, ureter, and also due to venous stasis and kidney inflammation.
as a complication of urolithiasis treated acceded inflammation in the kidneys, bladder.Diagnosis of IBC is based on the complaints of the patient, examination, physician, laboratory, ultrasound, instrumental and radiological data.The condition of patients with no complications may be satisfactory.
We must always remember that the kidney stones - a chronic disease, and is always the danger of relapse, ie the recurrence of stones, so each patient should be supervised by a doctor.
Treatment of urolithiasis
In most cases, treatment of urolithiasis is carried out using remote shock wave lithotripsy (ESWL).
use of drugs is also mandatory and is aimed at elimination of violations of metabolic processes and the prevention of re-stone formation after ESWL procedure.
- the treatment of urolithiasis widely used herbal medications that contribute to the rapid discharge of stones and sand: Cystone, Phytolysinum, Ural.
- With the development of renal colic using analgesics and antispasmodics: Drotaverinum, Baralgin;intramuscular injection of diclofenac.
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs during the first few days after ESWL.
- Essentiale, lipostabil.
- Vitamin Complexes: vitamin A and E.
- Antibiotic treatment prescribed by a doctor after the test (urine culture on the flora).They can be used such drugs: furadonin, Palin, norfloxacin, sulfonamides.
In case of pyelonephritis using drugs that improve the microcirculation: Pentoxifylline, as well as antibiotics.
In order to prevent stone formation also re-use the following medicines:
- Citrate mixture in the case of uric acid formations - blemaren.In some cases, drugs of this group contribute to the complete dissolution of stones.
- B vitamins, magnesium, potassium supplements (Asparkam).
Treatment folk remedies
- Air .Calamus rhizomes 20 g per 100 ml of 40% alcohol insist 2 weeks, filter, drained, filtered and stored in a cool dark place in a dark bottle.Take 15-30 drops 2-3 times a day before meals.
- watermelon (rind) .Corky watermelon cut into small pieces, dried in the shade or oven, chop, add water (1: 1), boil on low heat for 30 minutes, cool, strain.Drink 1-2 glasses of 3-5 times a day before meals.
- Watermelon .Bulgarian Folk healers are also advised to eat every day to 2.5 kg of watermelon.
- Banks .can be used for removing stone banks, which put the patient below the place where there is pain.Sometimes, to lower the stone, it is enough to make exercise or ride a horse.It is also good to use a watering chamomile, marshmallow, sweet clover drug.
- Lingonberry .2 tablespoons cranberries pour 200 ml of boiling water, in a boiling water bath for 30 minutes, cool, strain.Drink 1 / 2-1 / 3 cup 2-3 times a day.Store in the refrigerator for no more than a day.
- Grape (juice) .Grape juice acts like an alkaline waters and is recommended for the excretion of uric acid and dissolve the stones in the bladder.Furthermore, long-term treatment of grape juice regulates blood pressure.
- Highlander avian .1-2 tablespoons herb Knotweed (knotweed) pour 200 ml of boiled water, in a boiling bath for 15 minutes.Cool, strain, wring out the residue, bring the volume to the original, refilling boiled water.Drink 1 / 2-1 / 3 cup 2-3 times a day before meals.Store in the refrigerator for 2 days.
- Larkspur field .20-30 g of grass field larkspur pour 1 liter of boiling water, to insist 1-2 hours, strain and drink 1 / 4-1 / 2 cup 3 times a day before meals;infusion of good sand and dissolves stones in the bladder.
- Figs .It is recommended to eat figs.It acts as a diuretic.
- Potatoes .Wash the potato tubers and cut off a thin layer of skin.Take 2 handfuls of peelings and cook until they are soft.Broth drain and drink 2-3 times a day before meals for 1/2 cup.
- Stinging nettle .20 g of leaves or roots nettle brew 1 cup of boiling water, leave for 30 minutes, drain.Drink 1 tablespoon 3 times a day before meals.
- Corn (bars) .A teaspoon of crushed corn columns with stigmas pour 200 ml of boiling water and soar 2:00.Drink 1/2 cup 3 times a day before meals for 6 months.
- lemon (juice), vegetable juices. to dissolve kidney stones, drink the juice of 1 lemon 1/2 cup hot water several times a day.Simultaneously, 1/2 cup drink mix carrot juice, beet, cucumber, 3-4 times a day for several days or weeks (depending on the size of stones) until disappearance of sand and stones in the kidney and bladder.
- small-leaved lime (color) .2 tablespoons linden flowers pour 400 ml of hot boiled water, boil for 10 minutes.Drink at night 1-2 glasses at rezyah in the urethra, the sand in the urine.
- Bow .Chop the onion, fill them 1/2 of the bottle, pour the brim with alcohol or vodka, insist in a warm place or in the sun 10 days, strain.Drink 1-2 tablespoons, 2 times a day before meals.
- Malva Wild .The formation of stones and pain during an attack prevents such medicine: boiled wild mallow leaves, put in a broth of ghee with honey and give drink to the patient.Useful such patients also swim in the hot sulfuric waters.
- Carrot (seed) .To dissolve kidney stones and their removal Prepare an infusion of carrot seeds.A tablespoon of seeds pour a glass of boiling water, let it brew for 12 hours and strain.Drink 1/2 cup 5-6 times a day before meals.
- Carrots (juice) .When kidney stones (oxalate, urate) and worms (pinworms) 1-2 times a day for 15 minutes before meals or on an empty stomach Drink 50-100 ml of freshly prepared carrot juice.Or 2 tablespoons of grated carrots pour 1.5 cups of boiling water and boil in a sealed container on low heat for 30 minutes, then cool and strain.Take broth 1/3 cup 30 minutes before meals 3 times a day.
- Oats (compresses) .From a strong decoction of oat straw to make hot compresses on the kidney area (straw warms up and expands the ureters, facilitates the passage of stones).
- Oats (tincture) .Green grass of oats is not inferior to the healing power of the grains.Its tincture has a diaphoretic, diuretic, and antipyretic effects.Preparation of infusion: crushed in a meat grinder green plant completely fill the bottle, then pour the vodka and insist in a warm dark place for 2-3 weeks.Content periodically shaken and then filtered.Take 20-30 drops need 1 tablespoon of water 3-4 times a day before meals.
- olive oil, honey and lemon juice in the form of tinctures .At 200 grams of vodka, olive oil, honey, lemon juice mix, infuse for 10 days, pour into a bottle of dark glass.Store in a cool dark place.Shake well before use.Drink 3 times a day for 1 tablespoon for 10-14 days, then make a week break and repeat the treatment.
- Parsley .Take 1 teaspoon finely chopped leaves and roots of fresh parsley, pour a mixture of 1 cup boiling water and infuse, wrapped, 2-3 hours.Drink 1 cup of decoction prepared one hour before meals in 3 doses in small sips.You can also drink the infusion of one of the roots of parsley, winter brew dried parsley instead of fresh.
- Lycopodium clavatum .Teaspoon herbs (branches) Lycopodium clavatum pour 2 cups boiling water, 1 hour, drain.Drink 1/2 cup 2-3 times a day before meals with sand and stones in the bladder.
- Wheat grass (root) .1.5 tablespoons of the crushed roots couch grass pour 200 ml of cold water, leave for 12 hours in a cool place, strain.Raw again pour 200 ml boiling water, leave for 10 minutes, drain.Both infusion mix.Drink 100 ml 4 times per day.Apply for rheumatism, gout, gall and kidney stones disease, disease of the bladder, inflammation of the urethra, retention and incontinence, respiratory diseases, metabolic disorders.
- Dissolution stones.The dissolution of sand and stones in the urinary organs contribute to fresh onions and garlic, strawberries, broth seed melon in milk, juice of radish black with honey or sugar, infusions and decoctions of beans beans, peas, infusions of leaves shepherd's purse, black currant, fruit (fresh anddry) dog rose, mountain ash fruits, dandelion roots, rhizome of the ordinary, corn stigmas, horsetail grass field (contraindicated in nephritis).Recommended pumpkin, cabbage and pickle juice, barberry, wild strawberry, wild rose.
- Radish .Grind black radish roots, leave them for 2-3 hours, then squeeze the juice from them and drink 3 times a day, 50 course of treatment - up to 1 month.
- Collection №1 .Mix ingredients in the amounts indicated: madder root dye - 20 g;grass harrow the field, grass orthosiphon (kidney tea), chamomile flowers, seeds, dill - 15 g;drooping birch leaves, horsetail herb - 10 g Pour 10 grams of raw materials cup boiling water in an enamel pan, close the lid, heated in a water bath for 15 minutes, cooled at room temperature for 45 minutes, the thick overcome.The volume of broth to bring boiled water to 200 ml.Take 1 / 3-1 / 4 cups small sips 3 times a day as a diuretic.
- Collection №2 .Mix the ingredients in the proportions: bilberry leaf, bearberry leaf, corn columns with stigmas - 3 parts leaf fruit of common bean - 5 parts.A tablespoon of chopped mixture to make a glass of boiling water, to cool.Take a glass 3 times a day with phosphate and carbonate rocks and alkaline urine.
- №3 collection.If necessary, the course may be repeated after 2 weeks.
12 Aug, 2017
12 Aug, 2017