Tell fortunes for a medal
Psychology / / August 12, 2017
Athletic future can prompt the child palms .
tendency to sport laid genetically, and parents should not worry that the child loses something peers: he's just another predisposition.
As a "tag" athletes
Prior to puberty, the body's response to exercise is almost the same.Then everything changes, but you can still find out what the child is genetically adapted.There are techniques that allow you to orient parents and coaches.One of them - dermatoglyphics.It would seem, what is the relationship between the patterns on the fingertips and success in a particular sport?Research scientists have shown that the "pattern" on the skin of the fingers - this is the exact genetic markers by which you can evaluate the type of nervous system, the mental and the physical features of the person.
Show palm, son!
fingers on 3 types of patterns: arcs, loops and curls.Form their line - combs.The total number of scallops on all 10 fingers was called ridge count.
- If your fingers only arcs and loops, as well as a small ridge account, better to do speed-power sports (running and swimming for short distances, throwing, weightlifting, cycling track, short track).
- prevail curls combined with the high ridge count - it is better to choose a sport that require complex motor coordination, and endurance (figure skating, tennis, wrestling, boxing, fencing and game types).
- intermediate positions on these indicators take sports with a focus on endurance and static stability (cross-country skiing, swimming long distances, football).
Analysis in sports
is also important anthropological analysis and psycho-physiological characteristics.
- If in some sports it is important to build, then tennis, for example, it is not critical.Contraindications for tennis: lack of coordination, poor eye and the lack of impact forces.
- In figure skating the main thing that limbs obeyed, however, and a sense of rhythm, musicality - not the last thing.And the strength and endurance will come with training.In figure skating are successful athletes of different body and a different psychological makeup.
- In all team sports - hockey, football, volleyball, basketball players have different roles that require different skills: the attacker needs the power and speed to overtake all, to break into the enemy zone and score a goal.Defender - endurance and patience, the ability to "boring" to reflect the attack after attack.And they have different body type:
- the attacker - a muscle or muscle-digestivno;
- the defender - asthenic and asthenic-thoracic (long chest);
- basketball defenders below 190 cm do not happen.If among the relatives of the child's growth no one, then, the little athlete is better to choose another role.
«Line" range of sports
Using simple tests you can check the baby such abilities as speed, coordination, flexibility, endurance, strength, and others.
- child pulls out his hand with a protruding 2-3 cm thumb.Adult brings to his hand range (50 cm), so that the zero point was in the middle, between the thumb and forefinger.Without warning, adult releases the line, and the child tries to catch it.If it catches on it a mark of greater than 30 cm, - the reaction rate is low.Not suitable: tennis, any sport games, gymnastics and figure skating.Odds are good: long-distance running, biathlon.
- Ask your child to fulfill his left hand back and forth motion while rotating from right to left with your right hand.Those who are very successful, - a well coordinated person.
When choosing a sport must take into account the individual characteristics child .
- There are children with mental tiring easily, they are suitable for "explosive" sports, such as the high jump.
- other hard to shake, but then can not stop.For them - sports that require endurance and hard work.
main thing is not to hurry!
Most experts believe that the best age to love "serious" sports - 7-10 years.
- At an early stage - skating, swimming, tennis, sports and gymnastics.
- Later - hockey and football.
- best sport for children considered to be swimming.Firstly, it does not slow growth: in water there is no pressure, and the load is distributed evenly throughout the body, as opposed to tennis, which is suffering a shoulder belt, or figure skating, where overloaded ankle and shin.Second, swimming - a necessary life skill.Starting with swimming or general fitness, child prepare for the transition to another sport.
- Specialization in sports normally begins at 11-12 years.