Essential oil of orange
Folk Remedies / / August 12, 2017
orange - an evergreen tree up to 10 m tall, with smooth shiny leaves and small flowers are very fragrant.
Orange oil is considered one of the most accessible and affordable.It is obtained by cold pressing of the fruit peel of two closely related species of orange tree, known to taste the fruits: sweet and bitter orange.Both species contain essential oil and in the skin of fruit, and flowers, and leaves.Most essential oils - in the peel of sweet orange.Today its production is combined with the production of orange juice.
Flowers bitter orange contains essential oils of neroli, which has an incredibly refined fragrance and is used for the production of high-end perfumes.For the production of 800 g of neroli processed up to 1 ton of flowers.
From the leaves and shoots of bitter orange by steam distillation to give an oil Petitgrain.
Orange oil has a golden or brown in color with a distinctive orange aroma and a mild, non bitter taste.1 kg of essential oil obtained from the processing of 50 kg of fruit p
Composition of orange oil
Essential oils of sweet and bitter orange have different proportions of active ingredients.The main active components of oil are limonene, citral, bergapten, methyl anthranilate, citronellal, nerol, myrcene and others.
properties of orange oil
- Reassuringly acts on the stomach with diarrhea or constipation, particularly if the problems associated with nervous feelings.It stimulates the secretion of bile and promotes rapid digestion of heavy oily food, normalizes fat and carbohydrate metabolism.
- Orange helps better absorption of vitamin C , which helps in infectious diseases.Effective against colds, flu, bronchitis, high temperature.
- antiseptic properties orange oil allow its use mouthwash in the treatment of mouth ulcers, as well as for the prevention of gum disease.
- antidepressant action .Orange oil is good to use in the winter, for example, for bathing.His cheerful aroma is able to lift your mood, relieve tension and stress.However, should not be added to the bath over five drops of oil to not cause skin irritations.
- Orange helps to cope with insomnia .Its good to alternate with the oil of neroli and lavender, or used in a mixture with them.
- orange oil has a strong antispasmodic effect .It is used to reduce high blood pressure, as well as a painkiller for arthritis, neuralgia, migraines and headaches.It promotes the removal of excess tension of the eye muscles.Effectively use during prolonged work at the computer.
- is diaphoretic, so to speed up the excretion of toxins from the body.
- tonic properties orange useful dry skin prone to redness.Orange oil is considered to be a good way to combat cellulite.It makes the skin more elastic, smoothes wrinkles, nourishes the skin with a shortage of vitamins, stimulates cell renewal.
12 Aug, 2017
12 Aug, 2017