Turn your home into a wellness house
House / / August 12, 2017
5 changes that will help turn your ordinary home into a wellness house
well-being in the house - it's well-being in the relationship of people who live there.To make their habitat more healthy, convenient, modern and full of energy, it is :
- overestimate the organization of interior space;
- reconsider attitude to cleaning;
- rethink the value of the air and water;
- sort out the dishes and appliances.
person of either sex would agree that a wellness house - a home where you're safe, where there is no threat to your health .Here you can take a break from work and worries and gain energy.Here you can and be alone with yourself, and meet with friends.This is the house where the good to those whom you love.But men and women perceive their "home" a little differently.What needs to be done to achieve the harmony of opposing interests?
- Learn the basic settings of the partner.
- compare them with their own.
- heed the advice of experts.
man and a woman in terms of wellness
There female apartments, th
place for couples
Of course, it's ... no, not the kitchen!Although the way to a man's heart is really in a marriage is through his stomach, "nest" is still traditionally considered to be a bedroom.What is wellness bedroom?
oasis of tranquility
Avatar bedrooms - soft femininity.Active masculine let it remain beyond the threshold.
- walls are painted in pastel colors: pale purple, all shades of white and beige, muted light brown, cream and pink.
- Choose non-toxic paint.Many dyes contain volatile substances that can cause odor and poison many years room.
- If prior to the application to the paint to mix the essential oil, a bedroom filled with the scent of lemon, vanilla, orange, clove and sandalwood.
Get rid of the chaos
To sleep well, you need to clear open space.
- Look carefully at the things in the room, and if some do not use a few years, get rid of them without regret.
- book lovers like to keep in the bedroom your favorite novels, but create a multivolume edition of the oppressive atmosphere.Keep a one or two books, and let the rest stand up on the shelf.
- Do not place items too close to each other - leave little space: it will increase the room and may open the way to the new in your life.
you're used to his bed?But the time has come:
- replace the old bed of cotton wool or a new - with a convenient, hygienic and hypoallergenic synthetic filling.Pillow made of wool brings further suffering allergies, and modern cushions available for the mites, which most often are the cause of allergies.
- But the mattress should be, on the contrary, organic cotton, wool and rubber.
- Avoid bed linen made of synthetic fabrics.Prefer light green and blue.
- Perfumed detergent and softener can be unsafe for health.Every week, use these means - it means to sleep with chemicals.
- least sometimes wash laundry the old fashioned way - with soda or vinegar.Choose detergents odorless.
According to Feng Shui is very important, in that the human eye drops, when he wakes up.
- Decorate the walls of your favorite photos - they carry positive energy.Just do not need to turn the bedroom into a photo gallery - just one shot.
- Avoid sharp colors and chaotic patterns on the walls.If this is something ugly - it has no place in the bedroom, even if it is an outstanding work of art.
Melatonin, the sleep hormone, is very sensitive to light and darkness.
- window curtain the thin cotton curtains, and at dawn, stand up and move them.These uncomplicated steps will help you to live in rhythm with nature.
- important point in the design - lighting.They create an atmosphere of the bedroom.
- Do not forget to set the switches for light control or take care of the bedside lamp and wall lamp.Overhead lighting for the bedroom is not very suitable.
Get rid of force fields
TV, radio, computer, cell phone and wires create harmful electromagnetic fields.Experts believe they cause increased heart rate, headaches and cramps.At least in the bedroom allow your body to stay in their own field, away from electrical appliances.
- Remove from the bedroom extra appliances or move at least 3 m away from the bed.
- Unplug overnight cordless telephone and a stereo system.
Consultant: Fyodor Polyakov, on Environmental Impact Assessment specialist "Independent Ecological Expertise" Ekostandart ".
radiation.Radon. sources - wall of concrete houses, granite, brick, plumbing, tile, drywall.
pathogenic bacteria (Aspergillus, Legionella) multiply in air conditioning, in conditions of high humidity and insufficient ventilation.The most dangerous for children.
Asbestos is used in the manufacture of insulating and fire-resistant materials, ceiling tiles, flooring, sealants, mastics, roofing slate, tiles.Asbestos dust cause allergy leads to cancer of the respiratory tract.
Water .Main pollutants: high rigidity, heavy metals, organic matter, bacteria.pollution sources: violation of operating wastewater network, household filters, Industrial waste water (for wells).
Moulds breed in humid areas, insufficient ventilation, while low-quality cleaning.Mushrooms in high concentrations, can cause chronic bronchitis, bronchial asthma and others. Allergic diseases.
phenol, formaldehyde and ammonia part of the polymeric materials, and fiberboard.Fatigue, headaches, low immunity, worsening allergies and others. Formaldehyde is a carcinogen.
Noise worsens the conditions and quality of life, increases the overall incidence, causes adverse psychological and physiological responses.
Electromagnetic disharmony leads to disturbances in the nervous, immune, endocrine and reproductive systems.Wiring, switchboards, transformers, and any form of home appliances Electrosmog.
Aromatics (benzene, ethylbenzene, toluene, butanol, xylenes, etc.) Are a part of paints, varnishes, organic solvents, pastes, adhesives, a plurality of polymeric materials and other finishing. Toxic.
Oxides of carbon, nitrogen, sulfur, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons .Sources: transport, industrial enterprises.