Environmentally friendly house cleaning
House / / August 12, 2017
woman - the keeper of the family hearth, the creator of coziness in the house.And what could be nicer than a clean and warm house?Today the market offers us hundreds of different tools for cleaning, but if they are good and harmless as it seems?Maintaining cleanliness in the house environmentally friendly means, you do not just your house clean but also safe.It is especially important to use natural resources in those houses where there are small children, elderly people or pets.
The harmful detergents
Synthetic detergents contain large amounts of harmful substances.These materials are very difficult to wash off with water, they are a thin film on all surfaces in the home, whether it's flooring, furniture, utensils, clothing.Drying up, some of them are irritating to the skin on contact, part of the microparticles in a confined space scatters apartment, getting into the lungs.This provokes a variety of allergies, asthma, skin diseases.They are especially dangerous for young children, which in constant
most common substances found in almost all synthetic detergents:
- surfactant .Surfactants contain any detergent, which foam.Due to their high reactivity they remove stubborn stains and is easy to eliminate fat.Completely remove them from the treated surface is very difficult.With clothes, clean utensils and surfaces washed these surfactants penetrate into the body and accumulate in the tissue cells.In the future, this leads to a malfunction of the immune system, to put allergies, dermatitis, and increased tendency to disease.
- phosphorus compounds .By themselves, these compounds are less intimidating, but they are added to the detergent surfactants to enhance activity.This activity is not limited to the quality of cleaning or washing, but also the rate of penetration of the SAW in the body cells.Moreover, it is phosphorus compounds do SAW virtually indelible.
- chlorine compounds .Chlorine-containing household chemicals are carcinogenic, meaning they can cause cancer.Therefore, in some countries, their use is prohibited.Furthermore, they negatively affect the cardiovascular system, skin, hair and nails.
This list can be listed for a long time, because each type of household chemical contains a lot of additional, not nutrients.Meanwhile, there are many simple and natural ways to make the house clean, not to hurt yourself and loved ones.
the kitchen hostess spend a lot of time with the kitchen and home appliances exposed to the strongest, greasy dirt.In order to maintain the kitchen in all its splendor, you should stock up with vinegar, lemon and mustard.
Mustard has excellent fat-dissolving properties, so it is irreplaceable in the kitchen.For washing the gas stove and the area around it is possible to prepare a solution of a glass of water and two to three tablespoons of mustard powder.Apply the slurry with a wet sponge on all the dirty surface and leave for 10 minutes.Then, how to wipe them with a sponge and rinse with a soft cloth.If necessary, repeat the procedure in those places where it is required.
with mustard can wash dishes .To do this, mix in half-liter jar a tablespoon of baking soda and three tablespoons of mustard spoon.This solution is remarkable will wash any dirt from dishes, but if you are missing sudsing and suds, you can rub it in soap.This means to wash utensils fattest contamination and not leave any dishes on synthetic films.
Lemons have antiseptic, juice destroys odors, and have the ability to dissolve the limescale.To clean kettle from scale, cut a lemon and double boil water in a kettle until complete dissolution of scale.To remove limescale from the surface of chrome-plated taps, rub them with a slice of lemon, and after five minutes, rinse with water and rub it to a shine.
If refrigerated wound unpleasant smell , wash it with water and lemon juice in equal proportions, you can add a small amount of baking soda to wash away the dirt better.Bad breath is on your hands and cutting board after cooking some dishes, such as fish or garlic.To remove odors, wipe your hands, knife and board with lemon juice.
Lemon is good for cleaning the microwave.Put the sliced lemon in a cup of water and turn on the oven for a few minutes.Lemon essential oil dissolves the fat and fills oven pleasant aroma.
Lemon perfectly removes stains rust.Squeeze lemon juice onto the stain and let it sit for a while.Lemon juice can clean silverware and shine of stainless steel cookware.
Instead of lemons for the same purpose can be used powder of citric acid, but in smaller proportions.
vinegar has disinfectant properties.It is useful to keep in the kitchen sprayed with a solution of water and vinegar mixed in equal proportions.Spray the liquid on the table, working surface for cooking and chopping board, to prevent the breeding of germs.
If there was mold in the bread bin or unpleasant odor, how to treat the inside surface of vinegar.If necessary, repeat the procedure several times.
Vinegar and baking soda can be treated with a sink in the kitchen to make her white.
Room cleaning and washing floors
wet cleaning furniture can be done simply with a damp cloth.If you think that this is not enough, add a little vinegar to the water to disinfect the surface.
as polishes for unvarnished wooden furniture, use this remedy: Mix equal proportions of olive oil and lemon juice, put on a flannel cloth a little mix and polish the surface.This will not only give the furniture a beautiful appearance, but also protects the wood from harmful effects of excessive moisture or dry air.
once a month is recommended clean carpets with vinegar.Vinegar has the ability to return the brightness of the textile dyes.Mix in a basin of water and vinegar in a ratio of 3: 1, and treat the carpet brush, pre-vacuum it.You will see how it will sparkle with new colors.
windows can be washed in different ways:
- Murphy cut in half and rub her glass, then wipe with a paper or cotton cloth.In
- liter bottle with spray, pour the water with three tablespoons of vinegar and a teaspoon of liquid soap.Spray the mirror or window solution and rub with a cloth made from natural, absorbing moisture, fibers.
Wash floors with water is possible with soap.It contains a lot of natural active alkali and has antibacterial properties.Choose only dark brown pieces as pieces of bleached blonde with the smells will not have the desired beneficial properties.Rub soap on a coarse grater and fill with water.Keep this solution for washing floors.If you have a tiled floor, add vinegar in the water, it will remove grime and freshen the color of the tiles.
bathroom and toilet rooms - a room where we spend a lot of time and, of course, they need to shine.To achieve this it is not difficult with the help of the same natural substances.
To wash tub and sink you need soda.Moisten with water and sprinkle with soda powder, lightly wipe the entire surface and let sit for 10 minutes.Then rinse with water and wipe again.In this way, you can not wash acrylic baths as soda can scratch them.In such cases, make a solution: in water, add the liquid soap made from chips of soap, and a glass of vinegar.This solution and wash tub.
Toilet clean pure vinegar.Pour the vinegar into the toilet, and after 10 minutes Yorshik clean it, and soaked in vinegar, cloth, cut the edge of the seat and the toilet.Vinegar itself bleach, removing the yellow plaque and kills bacteria.But if you think this is not enough, you can add it when washing essential tea tree oil, lemon, pine or juniper, they also have strong antibacterial properties and, in addition, pleasant scent, refreshing dressing room.
Get rid of sagging limestone plaque on a tile and glass doors shower, you can use lemon.Once a week, rub half a lemon, these surfaces, leave for 10-15 minutes, rub the surface again and rinse with water.Wipe the tiles and doors dry cloth made of natural fabrics for this purpose are well suited soft from many washings, unnecessary, cotton T-shirts.
to the bathroom and toilets were always pleasant smell, do natural air freshener .In a nice little bowl sprinkle dried flowers, hide in the middle of a small sponge.Saturate the sponge with any vegetable oil, mixed with essential oils which smell like.Especially good citrus and pine oil, or oil of geranium - they disinfect the air.From time to time add fresh oil to the sponge or drip additional ether.
surfactants, which are so rich powders remain after washing on the clothes, penetrating the skin.Smell the fresh linen, and you will feel it the smell of powder, which is often presented as the smell of freshness.Even worse is the case with softeners, they deliberately have a composition which is not washed off, leaving a strong smell of things and feeling soft.In turn these things through chemicals you get on the skin over time, causing dermatitis, allergies, and eczema.
good and natural solution of soap nuts are .It is the fruit of a soap tree (Sapindus mukorossi), they are rich in saponins substance forming lather.These substances are harmless and hypoallergenic.They are well washes dirt, stains from grass or ketchup.But they can not cope with difficult stains such as blood, wine, oil.These spots are to be treated before washing.To wash a few nuts are placed in a linen bag with clothes.
Instead laundry rinse use vinegar, pour half a glass of it in the softener in the washing machine.It softens clothes, underwear color returns the brightness and protects your washing machine from limescale better special synthetic means.The smell of the vinegar does not remain.
Good means for removing limescale in the car as citric acid.Pour in the office for two tablespoons of powder acid spoon and start the machine at idle to 90 degrees.At the same time, you can also wash cloth, if available.A washing machine thus cleaned every three months.
When washing silk and wool products can be added to soap nuts 100 g mustard powder, he takes care of these tissues, and allows them to be removed by better.
to bring stubborn stains, pre-treat them, depending on the type of stain:
- Soap .This is a universal stain remover.Dampen the cloth and rub the stain with soap, let it sit for 15 minutes.Wash cloth, if the stain remains, try to repeat the procedure up to two times more.If you are unable to bring slick is likely synthetic stain removers will not help, and it will remain forever.
- Grass .Spots grass removed by a salt solution.In a glass of water it takes two tablespoons of salt.Also, these spots can be derived vodka.
- Ballpoint pen.These should be treated with lemon juice or alcohol.
- Coffee and tea .Prepare a solution of teaspoon baking soda and the same amount of ammonia.Wash dirty thing and put it on the solution, rub the brush and wash the item.
- Wine .Boil the kettle and pour the boiling water height slowly on the spot.If it is impossible to immediately carry out this procedure pour the stain with salt, and if possible, treat with boiling water.In addition, red wine stains can be removed with lemon juice.
- Pot .Yellowed with sweat stains appear vinegar or lemon juice.Treated cloth, wash the thing in the car with vinegar.
- Fruits .For fresh stain, place a slice of lemon.If the stain does not come down, treat his soap.
- Soot .Wash the pan thing or solution from a glass of water and two tablespoons of baking soda.
- Blood .Removed ice water with soap.
As you can see, keep the house clean by natural means is not difficult.If you prefer to buy "natural" means of household chemical goods, pay attention to their composition.Often they are not so natural, as stated on the packaging.