How to choose a shampoo ?
Other / / August 12, 2017
Our ancestors gave great importance to the hair, believing that in them lies a huge force.Some believed that the power is concentrated in the hair body and soul, others - that they are a conduit between humans and other worlds.Today, we no longer endow hair supernatural force, but they remain one of the key elements of our way.The way in which they are able to say a lot about a person, and not surprisingly, the appearance of hair or may have to push their master.That is why we all try to give them a better view.The first means for hair is shampoo and the correctness of his choice depends not only beauty, but also the health of hair.
shampoo for hair type First of all, you must choose a shampoo for your hair type, since no corresponding means not only will not give the desired effect, but also may lead to new problems.In the vial should contain, for what type it is this shampoo.And use the shampoo "for all hair types" is not recommended.The hair can be divided into 4 main types:
|Hair type||Feature||Features shampoo|
|Normal||hair look healthy and strong, shiny, not flogged andbreak.This type is probably the rarest of all occurring||Composed of detergents, preserving natural hair grease.The main objective of these shampoos - maintain healthy hair and scalp.|
|Bold||characterized by rapid hair pollution and peculiar smell, scalp prone to dandruff.||in shampoos used substances with high cleaning capacity.The composition also includes ingredients that normalize lipid metabolism, soothing the scalp, substances having antimicrobial activity.|
|Dry||hair brittle, hard to the touch, bad comb, there are split ends, often have problems with laying.Often the hair become dry after the removal of the natural fat lubrication during dyeing or bleaching.||for food and hair recovery used fats, vitamins, supplements to an increased concentration (eg, chamomile, green tea series, hops and so on.).Cleaning agents should always be soft.|
|Combined||Accordingly, the name for this type of hair characterized by greasy roots and dry ends, basically it is long or medium length hair.||shampoos contain mild detergents double action (eg, scalp degreasing detergent ingredients and moisturizing conditioners).The additives are used nettle, comfrey and egg yolk, seaweed extract.|
shampoo Basischoosing shampoo few rely solely on the type of hair.You must know that in general he is.The primary objective of shampoo - to make her hair and head skin clean, ie free from grease.This task is performed surfactants, briefly called surfactants.It is due to them, there is foam at the hair washing.Cleaning the basis of most shampoos are various sulfates.The best considered TEA lauryl sulfate and sodium laureth sulfate, TEA (TEA Layril Sulfate, TEA Laureth Sulfate).Least-quality and at the same time are the cheapest ammonium lauryl and laureth sulfates (Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate).However, the most common surfactant - is lauryl and sodium laureth sulfate (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate).Most soft and gentle is laureth and lauryl - on the contrary, a strong detergent, resulting in can cause allergies.In the list of composite components on the label of the above mentioned substances are printed one of the first.All shampoos available in a wide consumption, based in particular contain one or sulfate, all these surfactants are highly aggressive degreasing.And more recently talk about their harmful effects on human health.But I must say that some firms (mainly - producing natural cosmetics) still produce shampoos without sulfate, but the cost of such a product is much higher.As detergent glyukozoidy used therein and their derivatives, as well as other substances.Most often a part of these shampoos can be found Coco Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate and Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, which are natural, soft and gipoallergennymi.V widely available almost impossible to find shampoos that do not contain sulfates.To buy them, the easiest way to turn to the Internet vendors, brand sites, and search in specialized stores or homeopathic pharmacies.Speaking of the strong concentration of surfactant in the shampoo, it is worth noting that the means for oily hair such concentration is much higher than any other, and is often present even more sulphates.The shampoo for damaged, weakened and dry hair reduce the percentage of the strong degreasing ingredients and add milder surfactants.One of the most popular are Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Glycereth-2 Cocoate, Cocamide DEA, Disodium Alkyl Sulfosuccinate, Cocamide MEA (also used as a viscosity regulator).The more of these surfactants, the softer the shampoo.
AdditivesToday shampoos are not only clean, but also to moisturize, nourish and protect hair, body healthy and thereby making them beautiful.For this purpose, various additives.Some of them are the main components of air conditioning, but may be included in the shampoo (2 tools in 1) .Here you need to keep in mind that the result of such a combination is much worse than using a shampoo and conditioner separately.In this case the best use of shampoo and conditioner products, since the various mixing means in their chemical composition can react.The result can turn out quite the effect that you expect.Conditioning additives, in addition to reducing the impact of alkaline shampoo, have a number of very useful features:
- remove static electricity (which, incidentally, is very harmful to the hair, especially at the time of discharge);
- strengthen damaged hair, hair bonding scales, which makes hair shine and elasticity;
- retain moisture in the hair;
- perform a protective function against chemical, thermal and mechanical action;
- facilitate combing and styling.
- preservatives.On the label, they indicate one of the last.These include substances such as different parabens (Methylparaben, Etylparaben, Butylparabene etc.) Germal, dimethyloldimethylhydantoin (DMDM Hydantoin), sodium benzoate (Sodium Benzoate);
- dyes.The list of ingredients also are among the latter.Their names can be found on the initial letters of Cl (eg, Cl 60730, Cl 15510);
- substances which increase the viscosity of the product.NaCl (on the label: Sodium Chloride) used in all shampoos on the basis of sodium lauryl sulfate.In other shampoos as thickeners may be used sodium stearate, and stearic acid amides (e.g., Stearic Acid), and various polymers;
- substance to dissolve the ingredients.Used to dissolve the flavoring agents and preservatives.Most often it is ethyl alcohol (Ethanol), glycerin (Glycerin), propylene glycol (Propylene Glicol), hydrogenates PEG-40 castor oil (PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil);
- pH adjusters.This traditional lactic acid (Lactic Acid or E-270) and citric acid (Citric Asid).
- moreover, added to shampoo and even pearl, opacifiers, flavorings.