How to choose a cream
Creams / / August 12, 2017
As we age, our skin loses its elasticity, wrinkles appear.The condition of the skin affected by many factors: stress, bad habits, poor nutrition, exposure to the environment.To prevent aging of the skin tend to both women and men, using for this purpose cosmetic creams.
Cosmetics manufacturers offer a huge assortment of creams: protective, moisturizing, nourishing, vitamin, anti-aging, sun;for hands, face, body, feet and others.How not to get lost in this diversity and choose the cream right?
selection rules With a properly sized cream can prevent and stop the aging of the skin.When buying cream is necessary:
- determine what it is: for hands, face, body or legs.
- decide which function will perform a cream: to protect the skin from external factors (wind, cold, sun, water, irritants), wetting or saturating the skin with nutrients.Also, the cream may be day and night.
- Know your skin type: the skin can be dry, oily, normal, combination;have a tendency to allergic reactions or acne, pigmentation spots.
- Pay attention to the manufacturer: this criterion depends on the price of cream, composition, effectiveness.
- If possible, choose the creams in tubes or dispensers: so reduces the contact area of the cream with the air, which affects the preservation of its original properties.If desired cream is sold in a jar, you need to buy a special spatula, so as not to get the cream with your fingers and do not enter into it microorganisms.Especially this rule applies to creams for the face and eyelids.
- Read the label on the cream: in moisturizers should contain water and glycerol;in nutrient - oils, vitamins;anti-aging creams contain collagen, elastin, and coenzymes;Sunglasses - Special sunscreens (SPF-filters).Many creams contain natural ingredients - honey, milk, aloe, seaweed, if these substances are listed in the bottom of the list, it means that their content is small.
- Search cream containing no harmful additives: aluminum acetate, mineral oils, aluminum silicate, bentonite.These substances can cause irritation, peeling of the skin, clogging pores.
- pay attention to the smell of the cream is better to choose cream odorless or with a subtle aroma.There are special perfumed body creams, often they are issued in line with other products (shower gel, foam bath, deodorant) and have the same smell.
- Buy creams in specialized stores: in addition to the guarantee of the quality of products in the store, you can get expert advice on choosing the cream.
Choice facial cream
choosing a face cream, we must first determine skin type.On the package cream necessarily indicate manufacturers, for any skin type is cream.
By type of skin
For dry skin need a cream with a high content of moisturizing and protective substances: glycerine, rose water, rose oil, olive oil, vitamin the E, panthenol, beeswax.
Cream for oily skin should little to dry it, to narrow pores.It may include:
- Salicylic acid - effectively dries the skin and fights germs.
- Benzoyl peroxide - used to treat acne.
- Caffeine - narrows the enlarged pores.
- extracts of herbs (chamomile, calendula) - soothe problem skin, have an antibacterial effect.
- Niacinamide - evens the complexion and fights wrinkles and acne.
, their composition must be balanced for normal skin suitable light moisturizer.
If you are sensitive skin choose a cream with a predominance in the composition of allantoin, panthenol, thermal water.Extracts of the medicinal plants can cause irritation, so it is better not to use for sensitive skin.
Also, when choosing a face cream it is important to take into account the age, depends on him the cream for the face.There are several age categories:
- Up to 30 years - women's skin at this age still keeps the natural elasticity, moisture, resists negative processes.It is necessary to use light care cream.
- After 30 years - the first small wrinkles appear, you need to choose creams containing vitamins A, E, F. At night, apply a means to coenzymes, hyaluronic acid, collagen, but the content of these substances should not be excessive.More information on choosing a face cream after 30 years.
- After 40 years - at this age, the skin loses elasticity, pigment spots may appear.The creams should contain biostimulators (extract of aloe, lemongrass), vitamins and minerals, antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, collagen.
- After 50 years - creams should contain increased amounts of elastin and collagen, moisturizers and nutrients, vitamins.
Day and night facial cream
also choose a face cream on the time of action: it can be day or night.Day cream applied in the morning, he has a light texture and contains SPF-filters to protect skin from ultraviolet radiation.Winter Day Cream contains shea butter, olive oil, panthenol to protect the skin from the cold.
Night cream in comparison with the day a bold, full-bodied, should maximize nourish skin at night.
cream for the skin around the eyes
Separately choose cream for the skin around the eyes, which is different sensitivities and needs special care.On it you can not apply the usual cream for the face of the threat of the emergence of edema and allergic reactions.Creams for skin around the eyes are hypoallergenic, contain in their composition of matter lymph drainage, preventing swelling.
The eyelid skin is not contained adipose tissue, therefore the cream should contain vitamin A, oil, collagen, amino acids, hyaluronic acid.The addition of caffeine in the cream for the skin around the eyes helps her pull-ups, this cream is used when necessary rapid anti-aging effect, for example, before an important meeting.
Choosing a cream for hands
Your skin is aging rapidly due to frequent contact with detergents, cold winter air.The absence of sebaceous glands in the skin of the hands accelerates the aging process, so it is important to use hand creams to preserve youthful skin.
Day and Night Cream for hands
Hand Cream can be day and night: the day should contain protective ingredients that protect the skin from external influences (silicone, glycerin, sunscreens, triclosan).
Night cream for hands usually contain only 20% moisture, the remaining components - oil, vitamins, natural plant extracts, collagen and other substances that can nourish the skin, restoring its elasticity.
hands Hand Cream can be nourishing, moisturizing, regenerating, anti-aging, with a protective water-repellent effect, whitening: cream type is selected based on the condition of the skin of hands.
Selecting body cream
Body Cream is selected by determining the type of skin: dry, oily or normal.
There is a basic classification for the body creams:
- Moisturizers - are able to restore and maintain the skin's moisture balance, preventing the appearance of wrinkles and peeling.
- Nutrients (usually applied at night) - contain high amounts of vitamins and nutrients.
- protective - they are used to protect the skin from the negative factors (sun, wind, water).
popular among women perfumed cream with a light scent of your favorite perfume;cream with microparticles, gives the skin a shimmering effect.
legs skin legs need good care is not less than the skin on other parts of the body.
The cream for legs includes various components that have such actions:
- emollient, moisturizing, nourishing - vegetable oil, glycerin, vitamins A, E, lanolin, beeswax.
- bactericidal, fungicidal - triclosan, tea tree oil.
- anti-inflammatory, wound healing - aloe extract, dexpanthenol, linseed oil.
- improves blood circulation - ginkgo biloba, horse chestnut extract, leaves and fruits of red grape extract of leeches.
- decongestant, relieves fatigue - menthol, ginkgo biloba, pine oil.
- Exfoliating - salicylic acid.
- deodorizes, podsushivayuschee - talc, lavender oil, menthol, oak bark extract.
A common component of creams for feet - urea: This substance has keratolytic, moisturizing, antipruritic, antibacterial and antifungal activity.
is not necessary that these components at the same time were a part of one foot cream;You can use several creams with the desired components.
Choosing a cream for men
Men's skin also needs care, despite the fact that it is denser and coarser than in women;ability to retain moisture longer, less prone to the formation of wrinkles.Features male skin require special creams.
Men complain as dry skin, often occurring after shaving, and the fat, which leads to acne.
cream for men as well as women can be for a person to hand to the body.Their difference - a concentration of the active ingredients and the smell;cream for men capable of rapidly absorbed, often contain antibacterial ingredients.
Through the use of creams can prevent skin aging, but it is necessary to correct skin care has become a habit.In addition to the use of cosmetics skin hygiene is important, as well as adherence to a healthy lifestyle that includes proper nutrition and avoiding harmful habits.