The cream for the face , after 30 years - how to choose and use
Creams / / August 12, 2017
30-year-old woman's age - a period of prosperity, the triumph of feminine beauty.Trouble adolescence associated with cosmetic skin problems behind.By age 30, every woman finds confidence in its beauty, knows how to emphasize strengths and hide weaknesses in using makeup secrets.Form an idea about the type of skin helps to select the means of facials.
But this period is considered the beginning of Estheticians gradual aging of the skin, so women after 30 years of age should think about ways to extend the youth of the skin, because the face is the mirror of feminine beauty.
Age-related changes of the skin after 30
the age of 30 in all layers of the skin begin to age-related changes occur, which is more clearly visible on the face.This is explained by the fact that the person often exposed to such adverse factors as wind, low temperatures in winter and summer sunshine.The combination of these and other reasons (stress, smoking, hormonal disorders, medications, adverse environment, poor diet) leads to su
- thins the epidermis, the skin becomes dry and scaly.
- worsens the microcirculation, which leads to a change in the complexion.
- lowers the tone of facial muscles, wrinkles are formed.
- disrupted collagen production.Elastin and collagen fibers responsible for the elasticity of the skin, lose their properties;the skin becomes flabby.
All these changes develop gradually and imperceptibly, so that by the age of forty to preserve the freshness of the skin, you need to begin proper care of it already in their early thirties.
main direction facials after 30 years - the proper skin cleansing and selection of face creams.
What creams are necessary after 30 years
for skin creams There are several types: anti-aging, nourishing, protective, fortified, softening, moisturizing.In 30 years, women have enough in the arsenal of two types of cream: day and night.Creams and gels must be in one line of cosmetics and supplement each other's action.
a day cream Requirements:
- light texture: the cream should be absorbed quickly into the skin without leaving a greasy.
- ability to protect the skin from ultraviolet radiation.
- ability to use makeup after applying the cream on the skin.
- ability cream to tone and tighten the skin.
- winter cream should protect skin from frost (be a little bold) in the summer - protect from drying.
a night cream Requirements:
- denser texture when compared with day cream.
- The presence of vitamins, essential oils, bio-stimulants.
- based creams should be possible to penetrate into the skin cells, bringing them into nutrients.
Besides day and night creams need to buy a cream for the skin around the eyes.The skin around the eye responds to the first age-related changes, since it is thinner and softer skin on other parts of the face.The first signs of aging - dark circles under the eyes, swelling of the eyelids, fine wrinkles around the eyes called "crow's feet".To care for the skin portions around the eyes use, creams, gels, serums.
What should be the cream
choosing a face cream after 30 years, it is necessary to read the part of the packaging carefully.
Well, if the cream will be present:
- Vitamins A, E, F - have regenerative effects, promote skin rejuvenation, eliminate flaking and irritation.
- Panthenol - moisturizes and soothes irritated skin, promotes healing of microcracks.
- glycerine, vegetable oils, silicone - nourish and moisturize the skin.When buying cream with glycerine must be remembered that at a humidity of less than 45% of it will be dry skin, so in dry climates glycerol is not suitable for moisturizing the skin.
- Beeswax - natural components with protective and regenerative properties.
- Hyaluronic acid - has a rejuvenating effect, smooths skin relief.
- Elastin - supports the elasticity of the skin.
- Amino - particularly effective with the appearance of facial wrinkles.
- coenzyme - prevent skin aging.
- Collagen - rejuvenating effect on the upper layers of the skin.
- Natural ingredients - it can be juices of plants (cucumber, aloe);parsley extract, seaweed, mineral salts.
- Solar filters - protect the skin from harmful UV radiation (the most important in the summer).
There are harmful additives , whose presence in the creams for the face to avoid: parabens, aluminum acetate, arachidonic acid, bithionol, diethylene glycol, ceresin.These components during prolonged use can cause allergic skin reactions.
How to choose a face cream after 30 years
Choice cream needs to be done based on skin type.There are four types: dry, oily, normal and combination skin, each needs special care.If we define the appearance of the skin on their own does not work, you need to seek help from a beautician, as wrong selection of cream harm.
In stores you can find creams for all skin types: such cosmetics better not to buy, as any good it does not bring.
Also, when buying pay attention to the age, which is designed for cream.At 30 need not buy cream 50+, since it contains components that can harm young skin.Cream for the older age group contains increased amounts of collagen and elastin, which violates the natural production of these substances, the skin condition worsens.
course, an important role when buying a face cream is the choice of the manufacturer.The most popular among women produce such products manufacturers: Nivea, L'Oreal, Garnier;drugstore cosmetics represented by Neutrogena, Vichy, Uriage, Doliva.Among domestic brands lead bark, Natura Siberica, One hundred recipes for beauty, Black Pearl, Clean Line.
rules applying creams
- Before applying day or night cream skin should be cleaned with the help of foams, lotions, or other means, and selected skin type.
- After cleaning procedure toning, this face is wiped tonic.Tonic removes makeup residues and cleaning agent, normalizes skin pH balance and prepares the skin for the application of the cream.
- For further purification of the skin face mask or scrub used before applying night cream.
- can not apply the cream just before bedtime, as it will wipe a pillow.The optimal time for application of a cream - an hour before bedtime.
- cream is applied by massaging gently, so as not to stretch the skin.
- not need to use a large amount of the cream - the skin is not able to soak up more than necessary.
- Movement when applying the cream should be light, pat, so as not to traumatize the skin.
- not need to use a night cream during the day and night - day.The skin around the eyes moistened only with a special cream.
- If you have allergies, rashes on the face, you must stop using the cream and consult a beautician or dermatologist.
If you do not want to buy the magazine face cream, you can try to cook it at home.The basis used peach, almond, corn oil (for oily skin);avocado oil, shea butter, coconut oil, olive oil (for dry).
based add propolis, chamomile extract, vitamins, dry yeast, essential oils.The ingredients are also selected depending on the skin type.
60% cream - a herbal broth or filtered water.As the emulsifier used beeswax or stearic acid.
prepared at home for the face cream is not stored more than a week in the refrigerator.
How to keep skin
In order to keep skin young and beautiful, except for the use of properly selected creams, you need to follow these rules:
- more often outdoors, especially when it's cool.This will help invigorate the skin, saturate it with oxygen.
- Deposit beautiful skin and healthy complexion - restful sleep;you need to get enough sleep every day, and not on a case by case basis.
- Nothing affects the condition of the skin, such as smoking, alcohol and poor diet.It is necessary to abandon bad habits, from the menu to include more fruits and vegetables.
- necessary to drink plenty of fluids, but do not abuse the salt because of the risk of edema face.
- negatively on the condition of the skin effect of coffee in the morning is best to drink a glass of fruit juice.