Proper Nutrition / / August 12, 2017
Fresh carrot juice is considered the king of vegetable juices.It contains a lot of beta-carotene, vitamins and minerals.All this makes the juice is indispensable for the maintenance of health, especially in people with weak immune systems, skin problems, and vision.Carrot juice is very useful for children.However, to get out of carrot juice the maximum benefit, you should know how to drink it.
Ingredients carrot juice
Just look at the bright orange root vegetable to understand - its main wealth is beta-carotene, which the splitting of the liver is converted to a required us to vitamin A. In 100 g fresh carrot juice is present 2.1 mgbeta-carotene and 350 mg of vitamin A. vitamin the fat-soluble and excreted in the water and accumulates in the liver, thereby purifying it and used by the body as needed.
addition to vitamin and provitamin A, the carrot juice contains a lot needed to maintain immunity vitamin C - up to 3 mg per 100 g of product.At the same amount of juice is necessary to 0.2 mg of vitamin
Carrot juice is rich in potassium, 100 grams of juice it contains 130 mg, and calcium, sodium, magnesium, iron and phosphorus.In addition, the juice contains flavonoids, volatile and enzymes, as well as organic acids, mono- and disaccharides, starch and ash.
Who and what is useful carrot juice
course, carrot juice is useful to all, but particular attention should be paid to it for those who have lowered immunity or have eye disease.Carrot juice mixed with other vegetable or fruit juices - great for spring and late autumn, during the period of beriberi, and concomitant spleen.Only one of his bright cheerful color can lift your mood.Drinking a glass of juice a day is recommended for pregnant women and nursing mothers.Slightly diluted with water, it can be given to children.
main useful component of carrot juice Vitamin A is essential:
- If you have problems with vision .It improves weak eyesight.Moreover, when a lack of vitamin A can develop "night blindness" when you are a long time can not focus the image after you are blinded by bright light.Another problem is the lack of vitamin long to get used to the darkness after the light.
- When skin problems .Lack of vitamin A immediately visible on your skin: it becomes dry, peeling may occur, heels and elbows very quickly grow coarse.
- for growth and development of bone tissues.Especially important vitamin for pregnant and lactating women and children.Also, it affects the integrity of the tooth enamel in adults and the right tab, and the development of teeth in children.
- For healthy activities mucosal membranes.Activities of the mucous membrane, which is under the mucous epithelium, depends on an adequate supply of vitamin A. Without it, it loses its elasticity, the protective function against infections broken.As a result of the infection can occur in any organ of the mucous - bladder, stomach and intestines, mouth, and many others.
- for liver .Accumulating in the liver vitamin A produces a constant clean it, so carrot juice supports the health of your liver.
Carrot juice is good for your skin, not only by the presence of vitamin A, it is rich in antioxidants , which fight free radicals, slowing the aging process and reduce the risk of cancer.In addition, they contribute to the purification of tissue cells of toxins, thus, making us healthier and ridding the skin of acne.Drinking carrot juice can help you get rid of dermatitis and eczema.
Vitamin C plays the role of protector nervous and immune systems .A glass of fresh carrot juice is excellent relieves stress after a hard day, soothes in times of overexcitement.It is very important to drink fresh carrot juice to smokers because nicotine destroys all stocks of this vitamin in the body.Vitamin C in combination with B vitamins reduce the level of harmful cholesterol, thereby protecting the cardiovascular system.
Fresh carrot juice increases appetite and improves digestion .He is a good aid when atherosclerosis, infection and urolithiasis .
Very useful carrot juice to women.Carotene normalizes the synthesis of female sex hormones .It allows a woman to stay longer young and healthy.Because lack of vitamin A leads to infertility , carrot juice in some cases helps to solve this problem.
addition cheerful orange, in carrot juice have daukosterin substance belonging to the endorphins and promotes a sense of joy .In a moment of bad temper, when the hand reaches for the chocolate bar or cake, squeeze a glass of carrot juice, so you'll get good mood right now ... and after a few days looking at the scales.
will please carrot juice and red haired beauties. mask of this juice will give your hair a beautiful shine and color, restore hair structure and strengthen the hair follicles.Fresh juice is distributed along the length of the hair and gently rubbed into the scalp, avoiding the hair around the edges of the forehead and temples.Hide your head under a shower cap, and half an hour later, rinse hair with water.
How to drink carrot juice
- The first rule is that you need to drink carrot juice with any fat.You can seize a glass of juice with a spoon of sour cream or add a little cream, olive or other vegetable oil.Fat contributes to the absorption of carotene in the liver."Empty" carrot juice hardly be acquired in small amounts and large create heavy load on the liver.
- Fresh juice store less than an hour, then many vitamins, including beta-carotene, begin to deteriorate and lose activity, from which the benefit is reduced significantly.
- Drink carrot juice for half an hour before a meal, and even better in the morning on an empty stomach.About an hour after that refrain from sweet, floury or starchy foods and carbohydrates.
- Much controversy goes on how much you can drink carrot juice per day.The average daily requirement of beta-carotene and vitamin A cover glass (250 ml) of juice, for both women and men.All excess vitamin will go to the reserve in the liver, a little light, but with an excess in the subcutaneous integument.Therefore, yellowing of the skin - this becomes especially noticeable on the face - a sure indication that everything is good in moderation, it's time to take a break from drinking carrot juice.Remember that carotene is processed in the liver and the excessive amount of juice can interfere with the operation of this body.
- Babies can be given carrot juice after six months, spreading it with water 1: 1.
Contraindications carrot juice
From carrot juice should be avoided for people with diabetes.It is not recommended to drink those with increased acidity in the stomach, ulcer or gastritis.Carrot juice has a mild laxative effect, so it is not necessary to drink for diarrhea.
It is equally important to emphasize that the excessive use of carrot juice can lead to an overdose.The first feature is the staining of the skin.Then you can feel weakness and drowsiness, headache, vomiting and possible.In this situation, the use of the juice should be stopped immediately.
Do not forget the old adage - everything is good in moderation.
12 Aug, 2017