intestinal Candidiasis : Symptoms , treatment , diet
Disease / / August 12, 2017
- disease risk factors
- Treatment Traditional medicine against candidiasis
- Diet for candidiasis bowel
In fact, each person daily undergoes a forced contact with the pathogenbut the disease itself develops only in those whose immune system is weakened, the rest can be carriers of the infection.With a weak immunity fungi trapped in the body begin to multiply uncontrollably, spreads to various organs and tissues, even so candidiasis may occur not only in the intestine, but also in the urogenital system, the respiratory tract and in the mouth.The forms of the disease are different:
- Diffuse or invasive candidiasis gastrointestinal tract characterized by severe.It is quite rare and mainly in people suffering from cancer or HIV, undergoing immunosuppressive therapy, taking glucocorticosteroid or cytotoxic drugs.The illness usually accompanied by bloody diarrhea, which may indicate the involvement of other organs.
- non-invasive candidiasis, also known as candidiasis dysbiosis.This form of the disease is the most common.Its symptoms include the appearance of diarrhea, discomfort and deterioration in general condition.
- Focal candidiasis usually accompanies ulcerative bowel disease as a secondary process, as violations of the integrity of the epithelium does not create obstacles to the necessary reproduction of fungi.
- Perianal kandidodermatoz is generally regarded as an independent disease because of it affects not only the intestinal mucosa but also the skin around the anus.Usually found in homosexual men with HIV infection and is accompanied by a herpetic lesion of the skin.
Patients with this illness complain of discomfort, heaviness, pain, bloating, and the appearance of mucus in the stool, white cheesy insertions or blood, diarrhea.Many have noted a feeling of incomplete emptying of the bowel after a bowel movement.But for an accurate diagnosis is necessary to conduct many medical studies.
disease risk factors
Also people living with HIV and cancer, as well as patients with weak immune systems, taking certain medications, such a problem with the intestines can occur in those who:
- experiencing temporaryphysiological immune deficiency (pregnant women, newborn babies, people under stress);
- has a pathology of the endocrine system (adrenal gland tumor or diabetes mellitus);
- extends treatment of allergic or autoimmune diseases;
- long uncontrollably takes antibacterials, antibiotics without prescription, and ignoring the instructions;
- wrong and unbalanced feeds, taking a little protein.
Treatment of diseases
Selecting specific tactics to eliminate the disease always depends on the symptoms of available established clinical form of the disease and related problems.A significant role in the treatment of plays, and the possibility of any complications, so any type of therapy chosen only individually, with obligatory consideration of the patient and the nature of the disease.
basis of the treatment of intestinal candidiasis is the appointment of patient non-adsorbed antifungal drugs that will not be absorbed into the intestinal lumen, providing local action is on the mucosa.Also the drug can be administered by injection.Additionally, a person prescribed correction means for immune system diseases and related background.Each type of the disease require special treatment and special drugs.
Traditional medicine against candidiasis
Remedy candidiasis bowel folk remedies are often effective and simple solution.Typically, therapy is reduced to the use of special herbal teas, decoctions and infusions of water (balms) with anti-inflammatory herbs and plants.For this purpose, use celandine, chamomile, St. John's wort, oak bark, calendula, fresh juices of vegetables (eg, carrots), garlic, and a real green tea.In addition to eliminating the symptoms of the underlying disease, such measures will be an excellent prevention of its recurrence and will have effects on other possible hidden problems.
Diet for intestinal candidiasis
Power in this disease is of great importance and should be aimed at halting the spread of fungus and eliminating existing symptoms.Products must fully provide the body with essential proteins, but other than that, you need to observe a balance of carbohydrates, vitamins and important trace elements and do not forget about fats.
essence diet in this disease is reduced to elimination of the usual diet sweets, including sweet fruit, and yeast, since these products contribute to breeding of harmful fungi and deterioration.
Early treatment is necessary to eliminate all acid fruits, especially citrus fruits, that the body is not kept alkaline, so beloved by fungi.You can not eat honey and alcoholic beverages, as well as products with enzymes, such as cheeses.It is necessary to abandon the spicy dishes, sauces and pickled foods, sprouted grains, raw mushrooms, potatoes, peanut butter, sausages and smoked and spicy dishes.
cook, it is best to use a sparing techniques - roasting, braising, longing, decoction or steaming.When intestinal candidiasis is recommended to include in the diet of a lot of lettuce and other greens, raw carrots, garlic and milk products, grain cereals, especially oats.It is necessary to give up coffee, replacing it with a good green tea or decoction of herbs.