Candles for the treatment of hemorrhoids - what better
Medicine / / August 12, 2017
- Development Mechanism (pathogenesis) of hemorrhoids
- Types of candles
- Selection Criteria
- Features of pregnancy
- treatment of hemorrhoids during lactation
Hemorrhoids are characterized by the appearance of nodules, which arefilled the cavernous venous blood corpuscles of the lower third of the rectum.One of the major events in the treatment of this disease is the use of drugs in dosage forms as suppositories.Proper selection of candles (rectal suppositories) accelerates the healing process.
Development Mechanism (pathogenesis) of hemorrhoids
right to choose drugs helps the knowledge of the basic links of the mechanism of disease development, which include:
- wall weakening of the cavernous bodies, which results in the formation of protrusions in the form of nodules, which can be shifted outward (loss hemorrhoidalnode).
- inflammation - develops as a result of venous congestion in the cavernous bodies nodules, accompanied by itching and pain.
- Education erosions on the mucous membrane of the rectum (cracks), and their subsequent infection of bacteria that can lead to complications in the form of purulent abscess (purulent inflammation).
- Bleeding from hemorrhoids because of their damaged walls, characterized by bloody stools.
- Thrombus formation in the cavernous little bodies - is the result of stagnation of venous blood, further clot can break away from the assembly wall and migrate through the bloodstream to other organs (thromboembolism), blocking the blood flow in them.
Proper treatment of hemorrhoids is aimed at relief of the main links of the mechanism of the disease.
Types of candles
candles that have an impact on the specific component of the pathogenesis of hemorrhoids contain active substances of different pharmacological groups.This dosage form for internal use by introducing them into the rectum.There are several basic types of rectal suppositories:
- Flebotoniki - a group of drugs that improve the condition and tone of the walls of the cavernous bodies, thereby reducing the hemorrhoid (Aescusan).
- Anti - include nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory substances, which reduces the intensity of the inflammation, pain and itching of the hemorrhoid localization.
- Analgesics - their composition is a local anesthetic that reduces the sensitivity of the nerve endings by blocking the nerve impulse (Anestezol).
- antiseptics - this group of drug compounds has the ability to destroy a bacterial infection without harming the tissues of the body - ihtiolovye candles.
- means preventing blood clots - are used for the prevention of thrombosis and thromboembolism, common representative of this group of drugs are heparin suppositories.
- Candles with substances that promote tissue regeneration - methyluracyl candles, accelerate the healing of fractures and prevent them from infecting bacteria.
- Hemostatic (haemostatics) - rectal suppositories, as part of which contains substances that stop bleeding from the damaged walls of the hemorrhoids.
- Homeopathic medications - candles with such components have several effects (anti-inflammatory, wound healing and antipruritic).
- Mitigating suppositories for constipation, which are used for the prevention of damage to the walls of the hemorrhoids and development of mucosal erosions - glycerin suppositories.
- Combined candles, consisting of several tools that affect the various links in the pathogenesis of hemorrhoids.In the pharmaceutical market are representative of this group Natalsid suppositories, which have anti-inflammatory, and analgesic effect flebotonichesky.
on the correct selection of candles for the treatment of hemorrhoids affect a number of factors that must be considered:
- mandatory inclusion in candles therapy flebotonikami;
- predominance of one of the symptoms - itching in the anal area, an inflammatory reaction requires the inclusion in suppository therapy with non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs;
- presence of complications - infection, and fracture is an indication for the use of antiseptics and means of improving the healing;
- brand that manufactures the drug - brand brand better, as opposed to the generic (trade marks, copy of the original drug);
- cost - since hemorrhoid therapy is a lengthy process, it is desirable to choose a relatively inexpensive drugs;
- easy introduction into the rectum candles - provided the manufacture of suppositories certain shape and diameter;
- most rapid dissolution of candles, with a local impact on the hemorrhoid;
- minimal side effects;
- no irritating effect on the mucous membrane of the rectum.
the treatment of external (node located outside the anus) of hemorrhoids, better candles combined with ointments.
Features of pregnancy
If necessary, treatment of hemorrhoids in pregnant women, it is necessary to choose candles that do not adversely affect the growing fetus.For this it is desirable to use suppositories with the active substance of plant origin.The best tools in this regard - buckthorn candles, which have a combined effect, reduce the severity of the inflammation sites and strengthen their walls.Also performed well Procto drug-Glivenol with local anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect.
treatment of hemorrhoids during lactation
development of hemorrhoids after childbirth - a frequent phenomenon associated with the stress of the pelvic organs, traumatization of the perineum and the weakening of the tissues of the longitudinal muscles of the rectum.For lactating mothers should be selected such candles to the active substance does not enter the blood and breast milk.
safe drugs are candles with sea buckthorn, Gepatotrombin for the local prevention of thrombosis, Relief with immunomodulatory, anti-inflammatory and hemostatic action.From natural variants have proved themselves candles with propolis, which have a pronounced anti-inflammatory and healing effect.They can be used independently of the degree of hemorrhoids and physiological condition of the patient.
should be remembered that trade names are not always reflect the pharmacological group to which the drug belongs.Therefore, when buying candles need to be guided by their active ingredient, which is indicated in the instructions.
12 Aug, 2017
12 Aug, 2017
12 Aug, 2017