Medicine / / August 12, 2017
- What are the dosage forms troksevazin?
- What effects cause troksevazin?
- troksevazin How to be treated?
- the drug may appoint another Under what diseases the doctor?
- Troxevasin and pregnancy
aggravation of hemorrhoids brings a lot of trouble to those who suffer from this disease.In recent years, increasingly proctology in this disease troksevazin recommended because the tool is used for all forms of varicose veins, which include hemorrhoids, varicose veins representing the hemorrhoidal veins.
What are the dosage forms troksevazin?
Troxevasin produced in the form of ointments, gels, tablets and capsules.
Ointments and gels suitable for topical treatment of hemorrhoids, quickly penetrating directly into the affected tissue and providing the necessary therapeutic effect.In this case, troksevazin applied 2 times a day dropped hemorrhoids after the compulsory hygiene.
Tablets and capsules are taken orally, with the multiplicity of reception and duration of
What effects cause troksevazin?
Troxevasin hemorrhoids has the following effect on the hemorrhoidal veins:
- increases the tone of the venous wall;
- reduces the phenomenon of inflammation in local use;
- reduces the fragility and permeability of capillaries;
- contributes to the normalization of venous outflow;
- prevents thrombosis.
troksevazin How to be treated?
Troksevazinovaya ointment, gel.After defecation and performing hygienic procedures applied to the surface of the "bumps" of hemorrhoids and gently massage to remedy a well spread out.Another option - to impregnate gauze and ointment to apply at night to the hemorrhoidal nodes.
Which is better: gel or ointment? Ointment envelops, penetrates quickly into the tissue quickly and relieves the patient.It is well suited for the treatment of "weeping" hemorrhoids, accelerating the healing of the mucosa and reducing the discharge from the anus.The gel has a "liquid" consistency, it is conveniently applied to the skin, provides the most efficient operation, however, it is rarely used for the production of tampons night.
Capsules and tablets. usually take 2 times a day with meals (morning and evening).The duration of the primary and supportive treatment - 1 month or more (1 month and receive 4 months take a break).Previous troksevazin use, be sure to consult a doctor as a drug, like other medications, it has some contraindications and side effects.
helps troksevazin Why?
Troxevasin is a semisynthetic analog of the routine.It tones the smooth muscles, reduces inflammation, reduces the permeability of blood vessels.In addition, it:
- prevents platelets from sticking together in the vessel, thus preventing blood clots;
- improves microcirculation;
- normalize blood flow.
In the case of local treatment of hemorrhoids drugs troksevazin relieve pain, reduce swelling and itching, as well as reduce the likelihood of developing venous thrombosis nodes.All of these effects troksevazin allow to normalize the tone of vein walls, reduce inflammation and speed recovery.Ascorbic acid enhances the effect of the drug, so they are often prescribed together (especially at elevated capillary permeability).
troksevazin Can I take those people whose work requires high concentration of attention and speed of reaction?
According to numerous studies, the drug has no effect on the nervous system, does not cause confusion and drowsiness, so it can be used to treat hemorrhoids in this category of persons.
the drug may appoint another Under what diseases the doctor?
- varicose veins, venous insufficiency;
- venous wall inflammation (phlebitis);
- muscle cramps;
- occurrence of retinopathy in patients with diabetes mellitus;
- dislocations, sprains (as a component of complex therapy, relieves muscle spasm);
- varicose dermatitis;
- trophic ulcers;
- phlebitis and thrombophlebitis;
- chronic venous insufficiency.
Troxevasin and pregnancy
Pregnancy is often complicated by aggravation of hemorrhoids, so the question arises: is it possible to use this medicine during this time period?Usually, inside the tool administered only in those cases where the risk of complications of all kinds from the mother and the baby is minimal in comparison to the significant positive effects of the treatment, with preference given to the use troksevazinovoy ointment or gel.
- Peptic ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcer.
- Exacerbation of chronic gastritis.
- Hypersensitivity or allergic reaction to components of the preparation.
- first trimester of pregnancy (for tablets and capsules).
Numerous testimonials of people who treated your hemorrhoids using troksevazin, lead to the conclusion that this tool should be in almost every home medicine cabinet.
12 Aug, 2017
12 Aug, 2017