Ointment from allergies to the face - that are commonly used ?
Medicine / / May 22, 2016
- Causes of allergy on the face
- Symptoms of allergies to
- Facial Treatment for allergies to the face with the help of ointments
allergy on the face is a symptom of a number of diseases, which are based on sensitizationthe body's various foreign agents.Regardless of the cause of the allergic reaction to the skin of the face, in the complex therapy, mandatory, local treatment is present.As the antiallergic agents include, in most cases, used different pharmacological groups ointments.
face main causes of allergic reaction on the face are the following:
- Allergies to foods.There may be individual in nature, but most often occurs by eating foods such as eggs, whole milk, seafood, chocolate, mushrooms, citrus, eggplant, melons, strawberries.
- household allergens.Developed in case of hypersensitivity to the human house dust, animal dander, bedding with natural fillers, household products.
- Drug allergies.It is caused by use of drugs, mostly serum, antibiotics and salicylates.
- reaction to the components included in the composition of cosmetic products: perfumes and other alcohol
- skin reaction to the action of physical factors. Cold, UV radiation, wind.
- action of biologically active substances with insect bites and contact with certain plants.
- Infectious and parasitic disease, caused by bacteria, pathogenic fungi, viruses, protozoa, mites, worms.
Symptoms of allergy on the face
manifestations of allergic reaction to the skin of the face are very diverse, the majority of patients they are manifested in the form of the following symptoms:
- erythema - redness, starting from the emergence of local small spots to marked rednessall persons;
- swelling of varying severity, often observed swelling in the eyelids and nasolabial triangle;
- peeling of the skin, redness or accompanying arising in the place where it was;
- itching of varying intensity, in severe cases, the itching can be unbearable, it is very often possible to observe scratches on the face;
- rash of different nature in the form of red dots, small blisters, scabs and pustules even when joining a secondary infection;
- Moisture resulting from eczematization with severe skin lesions.Moisture will appear after opening the bubbles with serous contents.After healing, the skin on the site of the lesion can be observed pronounced pigmentation.
Allergy Treatment Facial using
ointments addition to measures aimed at the complete cessation of allergen exposure on the human body, as well as the application of general desensitization and detoxification means, very important point is adequate local treatment.The most effective means of local treatment of allergic reactions occurring on the face, it is believed the use of such a dosage form as an ointment.An ointment is a viscous substance, intended for application to the skin surface, mucous membrane, wound treatment erosions rash.Any curative ointment consists of bases, excipients and the active drug.Depending on what kind of base used, the dosage form can be obtained, which differ in their properties: proper ointments, creams, liniments, gels.
Ointment allergy on the face, depending on the cause of the disease may belong to the following pharmacological groups:
- Hormonal ointments, whose composition, as active ingredient, include synthetic or natural corticosteroids, which differ in potency (hormonal activity).Therapeutic effect of the ointment is primarily dependent on the degree of activity of the active substance and its penetration depth into the skin.When treating pregnant women and small children is very important point is the choice of hormonal ointments with minimal resorptive effect.The most fully meet the modern requirements such ointments with high activity in which there is practically no general effect on the body.Treatment of mild cases of allergy, in the absence of complications start with drugs with moderate activity (Afloderm, tsinakor, ftoderm etc.).In the absence of the effect should be prescribed an ointment having a pronounced hormonal activity (Elokim advantan, sinaflana, tselederm et al.).Persistent allergy, the treatment of which can not be achieved by means of improvements listed above, is an indication for highly ointments (dermoveyt, galtsinonid et al.).Apply hormonal creams 1 in most cases once a day in severe cases twice.The important point is to further use the ointment for 10 - 14 days after a significant improvement or even complete disappearance of the allergic symptoms to prevent recurrence.
- Antihistamine ointment (gistan, fenestil, Psili Balm, etc.) that contain natural and synthetic anti-histamines.Appointed for allergies, accompanied by severe itching and swelling.The most effective of these agents in the reaction that has arisen to insect bites or contact with plants.
- Ointments, improving the healing of damaged skin (panthenol, aktovegin, solkoseril et al.) Are used in the formation of crusts, erosions, scratching.In case of complications in the form of a merger of bacterial infection is necessary to apply the ointment, which contain antiseptics or antibiotics (miramistin, oflakoin, levomikol et al.)