Ointment of pink lichen - which is better ?
Medicine / / May 21, 2016
- Pink Ringworm in humans:
- Treatment of the disease symptoms of pink lichen: the basic principles
- Ointments with pink zoster
appearance of the skin scaly rash pinkish hue, accompanied by symptoms of general malaiseIt may be a manifestation of pink lichen (Gibert's disease) - an acute dermatological diseases, the etiology of which is currently not fully understood.It is believed that the disease is infectious and allergic nature and most often occurs on the background of weakened immunity after suffering colds and viral infections or prolonged exposure to the cold.
Pink Ringworm in humans: symptoms
in adults and in children the disease is manifested equally.In most cases, the disease begins with the appearance on the body large enough (2 cm or more) pink spots rounded shape with a scaly surface - the so-called maternal plaque.Most often it is localized in the neck, back or chest.After a few days on the skin of the neck, shoulders, hips, abdomen, groin and limbs appear secondary
Over time, the stains may increase in diameter.The central part of the education takes on a yellow tinge, and at their edges there is peeling.The appearance of the skin pink spots occurs gradually over 2-3 weeks, after which they fade and disappear, leaving in its place temporary depigmented areas.
Pink zoster manifests symptoms of general malaise (weakness, body aches, fever, swollen lymph nodes) that precede the appearance of plaques on the body.In some cases, local skin lesions felt itching whose intensity increases during stress or after taking a hot shower.
Treatment pink lichen: the basic principles
As a rule, treat pink deprive a person does not need to, because the rash disappear on their own.To prevent the development of complications (development of infectious and inflammatory skin diseases or eczema), the patient must adhere to the following guidelines:
- go on a hypoallergenic diet and eliminate from the diet of alcohol;
- to limit the water treatment (to refuse to take a bath, when washing use soft hygiene products, does not dry the skin);
- avoid rubbing the skin (with a towel, washcloth);
- avoid intense exercise and overheating of the body, leading to impacts on affected skin with sweat;
- exclude being under direct sunlight;
- avoid wearing clothes made of synthetic fabrics and natural wool;
- limit the amount applied to the skin cosmetics.
not recommended for the treatment of pink lichen iodine, alcohol or ointments containing sulfur.
With strong itching appointed oral antihistamines (tavegil, zodak, Claritin, tsetrin, suprastin, Zyrtec) and external kortikosterodnye ointment (tsindol, hydrocortisone).
helps speed up the healing process of antibiotics (erythromycin) and antiviral (acyclovir) drugs.
To soften the skin rash can be lubricated with vegetable oils (peach, Dog rose, buckthorn, small thistle).
By appointment the doctor can be used zinc and water-based tsindol (zinc oxide), which are applied to the affected areas daily.Balances remove soaked in apple cider vinegar swab.To strengthen the immune system and increase the body's ability to fight infections appointed vitamins (komplivit, Vitrum, Biomax) and adjuvants (lemongrass, echinacea).
Ointments with pink zoster
to treat pink lichen used ointment based on corticosteroids (hydrocortisone, prednisone), which have anti-inflammatory properties and helps to reduce itching and swelling in the affected area.
hydrocortisone ointment pink lichen has antiekssudativnoe and anti-edema effect, and helps to relieve itching of the rash.Its use reduces inflammatory cell infiltrates and reduced migration of leukocytes to inflammation.The ointment is applied in a thin layer to the affected areas twice daily.A similar effect has prednisolone ointment.The drug promotes healing without scarring.A thin layer of ointment is applied to three times a day.Treatment is recommended for no more than two weeks.
to treat pink lichen can be assigned the following ointment:
- Sinalar - a preparation based on a combination of synthetic glucocorticoid and antibacterial broad spectrum of action.The product eliminates itching, reduces inflammation and swelling, prevents fluid output through small-vessel walls.Means must be applied on thin layer of depriving the spot with a light rubbing 2-3 times a day.
- flutsinar - hormonal drug on the basis of a glucocorticoid.Helps eliminate flaking patches on the surface of the stripping, reduces inflammation and itching.Apply a thin layer of 1-2 times a day.Duration of treatment - no more than 2 weeks.
- Lorinden A - combined preparation based on synthetic glyukokorikosteroida, antimicrobial and salicylic acid.Reduces inflammation, itching, and swelling, reduces scaling plaques on denying.At the beginning of the treatment should be applied to the affected areas of skin 2-3 times a day, and after relief of symptoms of acute inflammation - 1-2 times a day.The course of treatment should not exceed 2 weeks.
- Pasta Lassara (salicylic Zinc paste) - antiseptic with anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, and a drying effect.It removes redness, constricts the capillaries, discolor lishaynyh plaques lining the skin tone.Apply a thin layer to the affected area 1-2 times a day.It can be combined with other hormonal ointments.
avoid disease complications appointment ointments for the treatment of pink lichen must be carried out by a dermatologist.