Vinylinum with stomatitis
Medicine / / May 20, 2016
- causes and mechanism of development
- Types stomatitis
- Treatment stomatitis Vinylinum
Stomatitis - an inflammatory disease of the oral mucosa, the cause are various infectious orchemical agents.This is a fairly common disease that affects adults and children.Most often it occurs against a background of other chronic diseases of the oral cavity and pharynx - dental caries, chronic tonsillitis (tonsillitis), pharyngitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane of the pharynx) and glossitis (tongue inflammation).
causes and mechanism of development
By the development of inflammation of the oral mucosa may result in a number of different causal factors, the main ones are:
- bacterial infection - often pathogen is opportunistic flora of the mouth, which constantly lives on the mucous membranesand the skin does not manifesting itself.The representatives of conditionally pathogenic flora include Staphylococcus, Streptococcus and Escherichia coli.Their number is small under normal conditions, but with a decrease in the activity of local immunity of active multiplication occurs with the development of inflammation.
- Viruses - a major cause of viral stomatitis is a herpes simplex virus, which can develop on the oral mucosa, tonsils and larynx.Replication of virus particles leads to cell death, reduction of local immunity and secondary bacterial infection.
- Fungi - representative of yeast genus Candida is in contact with the mucous membrane of its specific inflammation - candidiasis.A small amount of fungus can live in normal conditions, without the development of the disease.But long-term use of antibiotics is their increased proliferation of inflammation.
- aggressive chemicals - lead to the death of the oral mucosal cells of the mouth, their desquamation.This creates conditions for the development of opportunistic secondary bacterial flora and inflammation.
- Decreasing the amount of vitamins in the body (vitamin deficiencies) - is the cause of canker sores, in which there is desquamation of the epithelium of the oral mucosa, reduction of local immunity activity and secondary bacterial infection.
viruses, chemical irritation and aphthous stomatitis play the role of a trigger in the development of inflammation, later joined by a secondary bacterial infection.
Depending on the duration and incidence of stomatitis inflammation is of several types.
For the duration of the disease:
- acute stomatitis - inflammation lasts no more than 1 month from the beginning of the disease;
- chronic stomatitis - from 1 month up to six months or longer.
cause of acute stomatitis are often viruses and chemical irritants, chronic stomatitis always develops on the background of a secondary bacterial infection.
Localization stomatitis is:
- local stomatitis - inflammatory response only in a limited area of the oral mucosa;
- diffuse stomatitis - inflammation covers the entire oral cavity.
Stomatitis manifests a number of unpleasant symptoms:
- halitosis - is in bacterial stomatitis, appears due to the evolution of exchange bacteria having an unpleasant smell products (hydrogen sulphide);
- pain in the mouth - the nature of burning pain, increased during and after the meal is in all types stomatitis;
- hyperemia of oral mucosa;
- white patches in the mouth and on the tongue - a manifestation of the development of Candida infection;
- bubble formation on the oral mucosa, liquid filled transparent - their small size, to 0.5 cm in diameter, symptom herpetic stomatitis, the liquid becomes turbid accession bacterial infection;
- aphthous stomatitis is often accompanied by non-healing cracks in the corners of the mouth.
Treatment stomatitis Vinylinum
For the treatment of this disease using local antiseptics in the form of a rinse.Given that for any reason, stomatitis occurs secondary connection bacterial or fungal infection, sloughing of skin cells, this facility should meet the following basic criteria:
- effectively kill bacteria;
- have wound-healing properties;
- reduce the intensity of pain;
- not have a toxic effect.
these criteria meets a local antiseptic drug Vinylinum active substance is polivinoks has bactericidal, wound healing and analgesic properties.Vinylinum with stomatitis is used as a solution for rinsing, which is necessary to rinse your mouth at least 6 times a day.When ulcers (wounds) on the oral mucosa Vinylinum recommended as a balm.It is applied to the wound with a cotton-gauze sticks with the same frequency.