Dioksidin inhalation : how to use
Medicine / / May 18, 2016
- Action dioksidina
- Side effects
- Rules of dioksidina
- Dioksidin inhalation: breeding and use rules
- Nuances dioksidinovyh inhalation for the treatment of rhinitis (runny nose) and sinusitis
Inhalation - manipulation, which helps to effectively deal with the inflammation of the respiratory system.Modern doctors often prescribe dioksidina inhalation, the drug is quite controversial and require careful use, although the data on this use of the drug are no instructions.Compliance with the rules of dioksidinovyh inhalation prevent side effects and helps to cope with an infection that is resistant to other antimicrobial agents.
active substance dioksidina - gidroksimetilhinoksalindioksid - relates to quinoxaline group, which has strong antibacterial effect.Dioksidin detrimental effect on bacteria:
- anaerobes (including Clostridium);
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa;
- bacillus dysentery;
- Proteus vulgaris;
Important!Dioksidin active only against bacteria.For viruses and other microorganisms pathologically active drug is not valid.
Dioksidinovye inhalation have the following effect:
- disinfect mucosa;
- quickly negate inflammation;
- accelerate the regeneration of cells.
All quinoxaline derivatives do not have a local irritant.In rare cases, develop drug resistance to the drugs in this group.
dioksidina High efficiency due to the influence of money even on strains resistant to antibiotics, including fluoroquinolones and cephalosporins II-IV generation.The inhaled drug is used to treat:
- purulent pleurisy;
- lung abscess;
- chronic rhinitis, inflammation of the sinuses.
drug is effective in long-bacterial inflammation, accompanied by persistent cough and congestion of fluid.
high efficiency dioksidina "overshadow" its toxic and mutagenic (causing malformations in the embryo) properties.Since the tool is derived exclusively kidney adverse events associated with its overdose and accumulation, often appear very rapidly:
- fever, severe headache;
- allergic reaction (associated with intolerance quinoxaline);
- gastrointestinal disorders (diarrhea, nausea until vomiting);
- bronchial spasm, cramps;
- photosensitivity phenomenon (the appearance of pigmented areas of the skin requires discontinuation of the drug and antihistamine therapy).
Important!When the above symptoms need urgent medical care.
Rules of dioksidina
Side effects causes some rules for using funds for inhalation:
- Dioksidin designed for adults, but pediatricians admit holding dioksidinovyh inhalations for children up to 2 years.Toddlers inhalation may cause burns.
- For dioksidinovyh inhalation necessarily a doctor's appointment.Self this tool is strictly prohibited.
- Appointment dioksidina justified only when the ineffectiveness of other antibacterial agents.
- contraindicated in pregnant and nursing mothers, patients with a susceptibility to bronchial spasms (asthmatic bronchitis, bronchial asthma), kidney failure.
- Before inhalation required test sensitivity.
- Strictly follow the dosage (specify concentration on vial before each use), the duration and frequency of treatment.
Dioksidin inhalation: rules
breeding and the use of inhalants used 0.5% and 1% of the drug (sold in vials for injection), which is diluted with saline.
- Dilution: 1% solution of 1 part of the funds, and 4 parts saline 0.5% solution: 1 part 2 of the tool and saline.
- room temperature saline solution (can be warmed by holding the vehicle in hot water).Invalid overheating and excessive cooling below 20 ° C have already diluted the drug.
- best option - the use of the individual nebulizer.Acceptable use of steam inhaler.
- On one inhalation 3-4 ml of diluted enough dioksidina duration - no longer than 3 minutes.Daily permitted to carry out 2 treatments.
- prepared solution can be stored in the refrigerator for 12 hours.
Important!Toxic poisoning is caused by saturation of lymph and blood antimicrobial non-compliance with clear instructions for the breeding, keeping and use of dioksidina.
Nuances dioksidinovyh inhalation for the treatment of rhinitis (runny nose) and sinusitis
- only heavy, not treatable inflammation of the nose (sinusitis, sinusitis, sinusitis, rhinitis), is an indication for dioksidinovyh inhalation.
- Before the procedure, be sure to wash the sinuses furatsilina solution.
- For one manipulation using no more than 2.0-2.5 ml of the diluted agents.Multiplicity of
- - twice a day.
Inhalation dioksidina to show good results in the fight against bacterial infection of the respiratory tract.However, they should only be used in severe pathological process, the result of the absence of antibiotic therapy and other means negative sample sensitivity.Expediency dioksidinovyh inhalation agents due to the high toxicity evaluated by an experienced doctor.Self decision dioksidina treated by inhalation with serious consequences.
04 Jun, 2016
04 Jun, 2016