Ointment from depriving a person : which is better
Medicine / / May 16, 2016
- What is ringworm, its causes and types
- Factors contributing to the development of depriving
- application of ointments for the treatment of zoster
term lichen covers quite a large group of various infectiousdiseases, which are major causative agent of fungi or viruses.Proper selection of an ointment for the treatment of zoster is necessary for high-quality and long-term results.The main group of drugs are antifungals for topical use.
What is ringworm, its causes and types
Ringworm - a group polietiologichesky skin diseases, a sign of which is the appearance of skin rashes and itching it.In most cases, this leads to several parasitizing fungal infections.Depending on the type of pathogen release several types of lichen, which include:
- Ringworm - pathogens are fungi Trichophyton and microspores, mostly affected parts of the body with the hair.
- Pityriasis (multicolored) zoster - is caused by the yeast fitosporami, characterized by the appearance of a rash in the area of pronounced flaking of the skin.
- Lichen planus - autoimmune allergic skin lesions without the presence of an infectious agent.
- Pink versicolor (pityriasis) - the causative agent of today is not precisely known, it is believed that the development of this pathology causes intracellular parasitism of herpes simplex virus type 7, less 6.
- Shingles - viral pathology, in which the skin cells parasitized by the viruszoster (Varicellazoster).It is characterized by an inflammatory process in parallel to the peripheral nerves, which is accompanied by severe pain in the area of their innervation.
Knowing the causes is necessary for the selection of the effective disposal of depriving a person, aimed at eliminating the causes of disease or destruction of pathogen infection.
Factors contributing to the development of depriving
There are a number of trigger factors that contribute to the development of pathological or infectious process in the skin, these include:
- immunodeficiency - reducing the functional activity of the general and local immunity, can behereditary and acquired;
- transferred emotional stress, mental fatigue and neuroses;
- heavy physical exertion, accompanied by depletion of the body;
- presence of chronic infectious diseases of any etiology which result in depletion of functional immunity;
- insufficient supply of nutrients and vitamins in the body;
- genetic predisposition, which in the first place may reduce the protective functions of the skin.
spoken predisposing precipitating factors for denying necessary to eliminate their effects, that will ensure high-quality and long-term results of therapy.
main manifestations are depriving local changes on the skin, the severity and the nature of which depends on the cause of development.Such changes include:
- red rash and peeling - characterizes chromophytosis;
- red rash with severe itching - indicates the possible development of a flat red or pink lichen;
- presence of vesicles (small bubbles with the liquid) - evidence of the development of shingles.
By outward appearances can be estimated to determine the underlying cause of disease.For a more accurate diagnosis, various laboratory diagnostic techniques.
application of ointments for the treatment of zoster
basis of any form of therapy is depriving local (local) application of different pharmacological groups of drugs in the form of ointments.Ointment for the treatment of lichen can contain various components that are often displays the name of the drug.His choice may be used depending on the cause and severity of disease manifestations:
- Antifungal agents - are the basis for depriving etiotrop treatment aimed at the destruction of the pathogen.Today used broad spectrum antifungal ointment, they are active against most pathogenic fungi (miconazole, mikoseptin, Exoderil).
- Anti-inflammatory drugs - mostly used the ointment on the basis of anti-inflammatory hormones glucocorticoids (hydrocortisone ointment, sinaflana).They also exhibit antipruritic effects.Used only in conjunction with preparations for the causal treatment.
- Antiviral agents for topical application (gerpevir, Acyclovir) - have a therapeutic effect on herpes zoster and pink, the result will be better when they are used from the first days of patologii.Takzhe with shingles can be used antivirals for systemic use in the form of tablets.
For successful treatment of zoster, it is necessary to identify and exclude the impact of trigger factors pathology.
15 Jun, 2016
15 Jun, 2016