Analysis of urine on Nechiporenko : how to collect , decoding , rate
Analyses And Studies / / August 12, 2017
- What does the analysis?
- How to collect the analysis?
- analysis results: the norm and pathology
urine by Nechiporenko study carried out in case of deviations from normal indicators of the overall analysis of urine.
What does the analysis?
This analysis reveals the hidden inflammation in the urinary system.In a study to determine the concentration of formed elements: erythrocytes, leukocytes and cylinders in 1 mL of urine.
erythrocytes (or red blood cells) - the blood cells that contain important protein - hemoglobin, which is responsible for transporting oxygen to the tissues.Blood is red is because of hemoglobin.Red blood cells in urine indicates pathology of the urinary system.In a healthy person in their analysis should not be.
White blood cells - red blood cells responsible for the immune system.If the body penetrate foreign substances or infectious agents, the white blood cells trying to destroy them.Normally, urine contains no human leukocytes.They appear in the pre
Cylinders are natural body protein produced in the kidney tubules in diseases of the urinary system.Furthermore cells of renal tubules, their composition may include red blood cells (granular cylinders), protein (hyaline cylinders).The basis of erythrocyte cylinders make red blood cells.
In fact, it casts cylinders renal tubules inside consisting of a protein, which usually accumulates in renal disease and the above elements.In alkaline urine cylinders quickly dissolve or not to form.
How to collect the analysis?
To get the most reliable results need to be familiar with how to collect urine for Nechiporenko.
- One day before a urine need to adjust your diet: to give up eating meat, brightly colored liquids (carrot, beet juice), alcohol (including beer), carbonated drinks, sweets, honey and confectionery.
- Certain drugs (refampitsin, metronidazole, diuretics, etc.), As well as intense exercise on time should be abolished, as they may distort the results of the analysis.
- should also prepare in advance the capacity for the collection of urine.The ideal option would be a glass jar with a capacity up to 100 ml., Which has a wide throat She cleaned without the use of cleaning products (allowed soda) and sterilized (eg, in an oven) for 5-7 minutes.More easier to buy a ready-made sterile container in the pharmacy specifically designed for this purpose.
- Before you hand over the analysis, the genitals should be thoroughly cleaned (washed away), to avoid falling into the urine squamous cells, etc.
- When menstrual bleeding in women is usually delayed investigation.If this can not be done, then the collection of urine vagina swab must be closed.
- going midstream urine in the first morning urine.To do this, first 1-2 seconds needed to urinate in the toilet, and then - in the prepared container.A portion of urine at the end of urination as not going.
- Deliver the urine to the laboratory must be made within 2 hours after collection.
analysis results: the norm and pathology
Medical laboratory explores the urine by the amount of calculating in 1 ml volume of cylinders, leukocytes and erythrocytes.If bacteria are present in the assay and epithelial cells, it is observed in the direction issued patient physician.
urinalysis Breakdown by Nechiporenko (1 ml):
- cylinders - up to 20;
- leukocytes - to 2000;
- red blood cells - up to 1000;
- bacteria - not detected;
- protein - no;
- epithelial cells - sporadically.
White blood cells above normal (leucocyturia) can be determined with:
- presence of kidney stones.
Red blood cells above normal (haematuria) often indicate:
- chronic renal failure;
- neoplastic processes;
cylinders in the urine increased during the following pathologies:
- kidney tumors;
When pregnancy results of the analysis are often close to the upper limit of normal.This is due to the increased daily urine output as well as the general condition of the woman.
Transcription analysis in children following:
Red blood cells in the urine above normal may indicate:
- glomerulonephritis (acute and chronic);
- tuberculous process in the urinary tract and kidneys;
- tumor formations.
elevated white blood cell count observed in:
high level and leukocytes and erythrocytes (cylinders normally) can be a sign of an infectious disease of the urinary tract.On
result can affect the degree of processing (before actually collecting the urine) genitals.Norm is the same children as in adults.If it was not possible to collect the middle portion (a very young child, and the like), and a study has been commissioned whole urine, the doctor must be warned about this.
When definitive diagnosis takes into account all urinalysis parameters on Nechiporenko in conjunction with other studies, the patient's complaints and symptoms.