Urinalysis Zimnitsky on how to collect , decoding , rate
Analyses And Studies / / August 12, 2017
- Indications for
- How to collect a urine sample for Zimnitsky?
- Normal results
- deviations in the sample Zimnitsky
Urinalysis for Zimnitsky is a simple functional test, the essence of which - to determine osmoregulation renal function.The formation of urine in the kidney consists of two stages:
- Filtering (occurs in the glomeruli of the kidney) - under the pressure of the blood plasma passes through the membrane, and blood cells (red blood cells, white blood cells) and protein remain.The result is a primary urine which enters the renal tubules.
- reuptake - in tubule epithelium through glucose and other necessary substances, and mineral salts are absorbed back into the blood, formed a secondary urine, which enters the pelvis, and then in the ureters and bladder.
One glomerulus with the tubular system is a structural unit of the kidney is called nephron.The urine has a specific gravity, which is determined by the concentration of salts and organic substances dissolved therein.No
Factors Affecting osmoregulation renal function:
- efficiency reuptake process in the tubules - at lower urine will be during the day gipoosmolyarnoy (ie, have a low specific gravity);
- blood rheology - blood clots will form denser urine with high specific gravity;
- effective blood flow in the kidney - the result of reduced blood flow is a small amount of urine with high specific gravity;
- blood pressure - decrease in systolic blood pressure will lead to a deterioration of the filtering process, reducing the amount of primary and secondary incontinence;
- hormonal regulation - natriuretic hormone regulates the concentration of sodium salts in the urine, and its specific weight.
Research urine Zimnitsky prescribed for suspected renal failure, an early manifestation of which is the disruption of the kidney nephrons with impaired osmoregulation function.Also, these changes can occur in the inflammatory process in the renal tissue.
How to collect a urine sample for Zimnitsky?
Within days the urine is collected in a vessel 6 every 4 hours.There is a variation of the urine collecting every 3 hours, then used 8 vessels.Collecting urine should be carried out in clean glassware.The patient at the time of the sample is in the normal diet and water intake.The samples obtained laboratory measures the amount and proportion of each urine sample.
In normal osmoregulation renal function tests indicate such parameters:
- predominance amounts of urine during the day (daily diuresis) over that of the night (nocturnal diuresis);
- a wide range of vibrations specific gravity of urine during the day - the proportion in different urine samples ranged from 1.004 to 1.032;
- difference between the highest and the lowest proportion of all urine samples should not be less than 0,007;
- increase the amount of urine after taking the liquid;
- urinary excretion of not less than 80% of the liquid you drink per day.
Transcription analysis Zimnitsky urine held by the attending physician, who together with the presence of other symptoms and the results of further research, concludes that there is kidney disease.
Indicators and the rate for children is somewhat lower than in adults.This is due to the fact that the physiological capacity for the reabsorption of the child below.This should be considered when interpreting to avoid erroneous interpretation of the analysis results.
deviations in the sample Zimnitsky
There are major deviations that may be in the results and analysis indicate the presence of certain diseases of the kidneys:
- Gipoizostenuriya - not to exceed 0.007 ( "monotonous urine") during the day fluctuations in the specific gravity of urine.It is a characteristic feature of chronic renal failure in which in practically no tubule reabsorption primary urine.For chronic renal failure can lead - glomerulonephritis, chronic pyelonephritis, renal damage in small doses of heavy metals, certain infections (leptospirosis).
- Giperizostenuriya - a process that takes precedence over the reabsorption in the kidney filtration urine glomeruli.Urine with a high specific gravity, its amount is often reduced.
- oligouriya - a condition in which stands out with a high proportion of a small amount of concentrated urine.It indicates a violation of the filtration process and the formation of primary urine in the case of destruction of the glomeruli of the kidneys.Sometimes low blood pressure, kidney damage by toxins (poisons mushrooms), deposition in the glomeruli of free hemoglobin with a hemolysis (destruction of red blood cell mass).
- Nocturia - the prevalence of nocturnal urine on daily diuresis.It is a characteristic feature of diabetes.Increased blood glucose levels leads to the strengthening of urine filtration in the glomeruli during sleep.
- Polyuria - increase the daily amount of urine by increasing the formation of primary urine by filtering.All portions of the urine has a low specific gravity.Polyuria happens in diabetes, early stages of chronic renal failure with glomerulonephritis.
Despite the absence of the need for special equipment, this analysis is a highly informative to the line of filtration and concentration of kidney function.Also available is a method of investigation, for the meeting to have enough utensils, measuring cup to determine the amount of urine and urometr, which is measured urine specific gravity.