Nimesil : indications for use .How much is the drug ?
Medicine / / August 12, 2017
Nimesil - fast-acting drug at a non-hormonal basis, appointed in case of acute pain of an inflammatory nature, acts asanalgesic and is used to reduce the temperature.
- headache, toothache and menstrual pain;
- pain after surgery;
- infectious and inflammatory diseases;
- traumatic and rheumatic pains (arthritis, rheumatism, sciatica, osteoarthritis, low back pain);
- gynecological and urological diseases.
- diseases of the vascular system;
- ankylosing spondylitis
Nimesil refers to a group of potent drugs, so use only in adults.
nimesil in each package 9, 15 or 30 packs, which are placed in special granules for suspension.To prepare a suspension, a sachet filled with a small amount of warm water (100 ml) and stirred thoroughly.With long-term treatment of the drug is generally well tolerated.
- nimesil contraindicated in pregnant and lactating women;
- with hypersensitivity to any components of the drug (for example, acetylsalicylic acid);
- bleeding in the gastrointestinal tract ulcers and erosions of the stomach and duodenum;
- kidney disease;
- because of the nimesil include sucrose, it is necessary to observe special precautionary measures people affected by diabetes diabtom;
- high blood pressure;
- children under 12 years of use of the drug is also contraindicated.
Side effects, the consequences of overdose:
- anxiety, nervousness;
- drowsiness or, conversely, insomnia;
- nausea, vomiting;
- tachycardia, hypertension;
- shortness of breath, in some cases, bronchospasm;
- possible impairment;
- disorders of the urinary system, hematuria, nephritis;
- dermatological symptoms (dermatitis, rash, redness, swelling).
case of overdose nimesilom held stomach flushing procedure, appointed activated cone angle.
Caution should be exercised when used together with other drugs nimesil especially are meant for hypertension.It is also desirable to combine a diuretic medicines and painkillers.
Application nimesil reduces reaction time, as well as to a small extent dulls a person's attention.Therefore, during treatment with this drug should be especially careful when driving a car, as well as in working with dangerous machinery.
Nimesil taken orally two times a day 100 mg.Daily rate - 200 mg.According to prescription dose may be increased.Moreover, the dose may be adjusted depending on individual susceptibility and response to the drug, and also depending on the age of the patient.
Approximate price per unit, in which 30 bags of the drug (100 mg granules for suspension) - 574 rubles.