Shampoo for lice and nits children
Medicine / / May 12, 2016
- basic rules shampoos used against nits and lice
- Popular shampoos against lice
Basic rules for the use of shampoos against nits and lice
At home, using special equipment, purchased inpharmacy is the best way to deal with head lice in children.The most commonly used shampoos because they are highly effective and easy to use.Additionally, it provides anti-lice shampoo less allergic reactions and skin irritation than, for example, lotions or some folk remedies.
Popular shampoos against lice
How to choose the most effective means?The answer to this question is difficult, because the treatment results are influenced by many factors - individual sensitivity, the correct use, intensity of infection, thickness and length of hair, and a number of other factors.Here are the most popular means.
- shampoo Veda-2.The main active component - permethrin.The tool is applied to the hair, rubbing into the roots, then cover your head with a scarf and wait 40 minutes.Then wash the hair with shampoo, towel dried hair and comb with a fine comb to remove dead lice and nits.If this week in the hairline reveal live parasites, treatment is repeated.It is important to remember that it must adhere to the instructions clearly.Otherwise it may cause local allergic reactions in the form of swelling, skin rash, itching gain.When individual sensitivity to the drug possible side effects, even when used correctly.It should be noted that the shampoo is obsolete, so rarely used, although highly effective.
- Shampoo Paranit.The main active component of the shampoo - klearol.The tool is effective in relation to the nits and adult parasites.His activity he exhibits in 10 minutes after the start of the application.Paranit used to combat head lice in adults and children older than 3 years.Apply it to dry hair.After the application tool should be uniformly distributed, massaging the scalp and left to act for 10 minutes.Then you need to add a little water and beat the foam, and then - carefully wash your hair.The tool kit includes a special scallop, which need to use for the final removal of lice and their eggs.To prevent accidental ingress of shampoo on the mucous eye, prior to its application should be to tie a bandage (the head, the hair is somewhat lower).I must say that Paranit low toxicity and is not absorbed into the skin, so rarely cause local irritation or allergy.
- Shampoo Higiya.Active ingredient of shampoo - permethrin, which is characterized by low toxicity and high insecticidal activity.The composition also includes Higii acetic acid, which facilitates the peeling of nits and detergency builders.Dosing Higii same as other similar products - shampoo should be applied, sustain time specified in the instructions (20 minutes) and rinse with warm water, then it is necessary to comb the hair with a fine comb.To kill parasites that may remain after initial treatment, it is recommended to use shampoo again after 7 days.It is worth remembering that a contraindication to the use of Higii is hypersensitivity to its components, and age younger than 5 years.
- Pedilin - highly effective shampoo for lice and nits of children on the basis of malathion.He is considered one of the best means to deal with head lice, but it requires strict adherence to the instructions, as it can trigger various side effects on the skin and disturbances in the nervous system.
- Permin - cream shampoo containing permethrin.Before using the tool should be thoroughly shaken.Before applying Permina hair should be washed with regular shampoo and towel dry.Thereafter, means must be applied and left to act a few minutes, then wash with water and combed hair.This drug is generally well tolerated, although in some cases can cause increased itching, burning and tingling, swelling and numbness of the scalp, rash.In addition, you need to know that this shampoo is allowed to use for children, but only over the age of two years.
- Parazidoz - a drug produced in France, contains in its structure phenothrin.The tool is applied to wet hair, left for 10 minutes, then further moistened with water, is rubbed into the scalp and washed, after which the hair combed to remove dead lice and nits.Sometimes the procedure must be repeated the next day and 7 days.
- NOC - cream shampoo based on permethrin, which kills the larvae, the nits and head lice adults.After a single treatment protivopedikuleznoe action lasts from 2 to 6 weeks.This drug can be used in children who are already one year old.Sometimes the application of an unpleasant feeling, manifested in the form of burning, tingling and numbness, and may increase the itching and the appearance of mild erythema on the skin.
It should be noted that it is prohibited to use multiple tools simultaneously protivopedikuleznyh.Apply any medication should be cautious.In case of skin irritation, rashes, or other adverse reactions should be immediately wash the area with warm water applying the product.If necessary, seek medical attention.
should also know that after the treatment the hair is impossible to dry the hair dryer.In case of contact protivopedikuleznogo shampoo in the eyes, they should be rinsed with water, and then - light soda solution.In case of irritation of the mucous membranes can drip into the eyes of sodium sulfacyl solution for pain - 2% Novocaine.With the deterioration of the need to seek medical help.