Hellebore water lice
Medicine / / May 11, 2016
- What hellebore water?
- The famous hellebore?
- Instructions for use
- Does this water on the nits?
- What should pay attention to when handling the head hellebore water?
- What if there was poisoning?
- How useful hellebore water?
- How could still be used hellebore water?
As is known, the lice are vectors of serious diseases such as typhus and relapsing.Also, they cause severe discomfort to man, causing constant itching.Combing bites spots in the skin can penetrate the infection, which is accompanied by the phenomena of inflammation and an increase in regional lymph nodes.Hellebore water lice is the affordable and low-cost tool that helps to successfully solve the problem of head lice.
What hellebore water?
hellebore water lice is made by mixing equal parts of tincture prepared with 70% alcohol from the roots and rhizomes of hellebore and purified water.
The famous hellebore?
It is strongly poisonous plant from the lily family causes the death of the lice, which are at
Instructions for use
General advice of experts on how to use hellebore water:
- Wash shampoo or soap and head and then slightly dry hair.
- Take a bottle of water hellebore and shake well.
- moisten this with water and a cotton swab soaked strands and scalp, focusing on the roots of the hair.Remember that most parasites are concentrated on the temples, nape and crown.
- Treat the entire head this tool, and then cover your head with a towel for half an hour or 40 minutes.
- should then be re-wash your hair with shampoo and rinse your hair thoroughly.If necessary, use a moisturizing balm.
- Next, using a comb with frequent teeth must be carefully combed head on a white sheet of paper or cloth (so just easier to see lice comb out the dead).
- To consolidate the results processed by the tool can be repeated the next day.However, in a situation, if not get rid of lice came, and they were still alive, the next time processing head can only be a week later.
Does this water on the nits?
In the medical literature there is no unequivocal answer to this question.However, most experts believe that to ensure the complete destruction of nits in the processing of hellebore water is not possible: this drug has worked well is to kill lice.For this reason, after the first treatment, doctors recommend a week to process the head again (during this time of the surviving lice nits hatch, which will be subsequently destroyed).
For all its effectiveness, this method of application hellebore water can not be used when there is damage to the scalp.Indeed, in this case, the toxic components of the funds through wounds can penetrate the body and cause poisoning.For this reason, hellebore water is forbidden to be used for:
- pregnant and nursing;
- patients with individual intolerance of the product;
- children under 3 years because their skin has a high permeability to water of the poisons.
With great caution should be used hellebore water in children under 12 years.To find out, will not cause hellebore water if any local allergic reaction before using it should perform the following test:
- applied to the inner surface of the forearm a few drops of the liquid;
- to wait 10 - 15 minutes;
- assess the condition of the skin: the processing head is possible, if the skin at the site of application of drops is not flushed, not inflamed, and the person does not experience itching or burning sensation.
What should pay attention to when handling the head hellebore water?
Due to the fact that this means quite toxic, with hair treatment should pay attention to the fact there were no signs of poisoning or the body hellebore alkaloids.In case of these symptoms, be sure to wash off the vehicle and seek medical advice:
- rapid pulse, heart palpitations;
In addition, the processing of the head should be carefully monitored to ensure that the drug is not hit in the eye or the mouth, stomach.
What if there was poisoning?
When the above symptoms during or after treatment head hellebore water should immediately see a doctor.If the tool is inadvertently hit in the stomach, it is necessary to wash out the stomach, causing vomiting and eating at the same time a lot of water (to vomit became completely transparent).In cases where the hellebore since the water inside several hours have passed, you should also see a doctor urgently.
If not promptly seek medical care, poisoning can be so strong that it will lead to death of the patient.
How useful hellebore water?
With proper handling of the head in accordance with the instructions supplied with the drug, hellebore water not only kills the lice, but also has a number of other positive properties.For example, it:
- promotes hair growth;
- removes dandruff;
- makes the scalp is not as fat;
- adds shine to hair, improving their appearance;
- prevent baldness;
- normalizes blood circulation and nutrition of the skin, including in the field of hair follicles, which helps to strengthen the hair;
- destroys not only the lice and other pathogens.
How could still be used hellebore water?
recently increased interest of scientists to how you can still use the water or tincture of hellebore in medicine.It turned out that this tool has a soothing effect, analgesic effect and is effective in diseases of the joints.However, studies concerning the safety of these regimens is still ongoing for a man.
18 Apr, 2016
18 Apr, 2016