How to remove wax from the skin after hair removal ?
Medicine / / August 12, 2017
- it possible to avoid the difficulties
- If the wax still remained
- What to do after depilation
Many women at home wax depilation face a common problem - the remnants of wax on the skin,which causes a lot of inconveniences.Those who have never spent such a procedure, the solution seems simple, but the complexity of the situation - far-fetched.But really what to remove wax is a serious and important issue.
it possible to avoid the difficulties
Often women prior to the procedure to forget about the need to care about it, and the final part, the measures that it is important to take immediately after hair removal wax.Most of the problems with the remnants of the material on the skin occurs for this reason, and wash them with water (even with soap and water), without damaging the epidermis is practically impossible.But it's not so scary, and if during the procedure to comply with simple rules, then remove the wax from the skin after hair removal does not take much.
- When using ready kit for hair removal by selecting it in the store, you should immediately check that in the package in addition to the wax strips are also special wipes impregnated with a cream composition.They are designed for gentle removal of residues from the skin depilatory mixture.
- When using depilation with special tapes and strips of paper, you need to take care of buying a lotion having a fatty structure, but has a gentle action.Such means can find in each store cosmetics in ordinary bottle or a spray.The wax melted in the drawer, should be applied to the treated surface is very thin and with great care, and after waxing lotion to remove the remnants of the mixture right away.
- Rapid removal of the composition from the skin is very important.If you leave it for a long time, it can not only cause severe irritation, but also quite large bruises formed by the strong contraction of the epidermis and upper fabric.
- Do not try to wash off the wax with plain water.Positive results will not give it, but can worsen the situation.From the impact of water wax structure can condense and this will complicate its removal.
- bands (paper or cloth) during depilation should be very tightly to the body, as much as possible to remove the mass with them.Do not apply an excessive amount of the mixture and, because it is excess, and it will remain on the skin.
If during the procedure to abide by these simple rules, you can avoid many problems and unpleasant consequences.
If the wax still remained
In this case, how to remove it from the skin as soon as possible.This should be done immediately to remove the stuck mixture can be used various means at hand.
- Remove the wax, you can use a very fat cream, which usually have in every woman.This method is good because at the same time removing the depilatory composition occurs and skin softening, and it allows you to avoid the appearance of irritation.The cream is simply applied to the sticky place and wait a bit, and then delete cotton pad or a soft cloth.
- can use oil.In this case, the approach is not only a special make-up, but also the usual vegetable.The oil should be slightly warm, soak them a piece of cotton wool and use it to gently wipe the remnants of the substance from the skin.
- can help and greasy spray for skin moisturizing, nourishing body milk or lotion.Any of these means you just need to put on the spot where the wax was and then remove normal tissue.In some cases, the need to repeat the procedure.
- Sometimes women try to remove the wax frozen on the skin by warming it with a hair dryer and further removing tissue masses.This method is very risky and dangerous enough for the skin because it can cause burns.
Do not use alcohol to remove the wax lotions, toilet water, soap solutions, as well as any funds that are not intended for application to the skin.Help them in this case will not, but they can damage a weakened strongly enough after depilation of the epidermis.
important to remember that to remove the remaining wax composition must be immediately after the depilation.No need to wait until the mass begins to fall off by itself.The best way to decide before the procedure to the process of cleansing and softening the skin, to prepare for this by purchasing the necessary funds.
What to do after depilation
timely and proper removal of residues wax mixture is very important, but it is not the final part of the procedure.We must remember that the skin after hair removal requires enhanced moisture and processing means, the purpose of which is to slow down the further growth of hair that is necessary to prevent them from sprouting.
At least a day after wax hair removal can not take a bath, go swimming, go to the bath, apply self-tanning agents, insect or any special cosmetics.This can cause irritation and massive, and quite severe inflammation of the epidermis.You can not visit a solarium, as well as to visit the sun.
We should not forget that in spite of the simplicity of the procedure, there are contraindications to its performance.They should not be waxing with any skin lesions, the presence of moles or warts in the processing zone, if you are allergic to components of the mixture, with varices, infectious diseases, and diabetes.