Folk remedies for dandruff at home
Medicine / / May 06, 2016
- mechanism of formation of dandruff Dandruff Causes
- How to remove dandruff by using drugs?
- dandruff Treatment folk remedies
Dandruff is the result of increased flaking of the scalp in the hair growth.It is a flake, which are dead cells of the epidermis - the most superficial layer of the skin.Dandruff brings considerable discomfort for the person, regardless of gender and age.The causes of dandruff - a large number.Effectively fight dandruff is possible only after the elimination of the impact of causal factors.
mechanism of formation of dandruff
dandruff is a pathological process.In this case violated the regulation of vital activity of cells of the epidermis, they begin to actively share.In this period of their life is significantly reduced, and they die quickly, turning into horny scales, which are the basic substrate of dandruff.
Such scales peeled from the skin surface in the form of small slices.Normally, death and exfoliation of the cells of the epidermis chastik hai
Implementation of a human development mechanism dandruff is influenced by a number of provocative etiologic (causative) factors, such as:
- Fungal infection - parasitism in the epidermis and hair fungus (fitospory), which leadsdamage and destruction of the stratum corneum, followed by peeling.
- Seborrhea - a violation of the functional activity of the sebaceous glands.Dry seborrhea, which is characterized by a decrease in the synthesis of sebum, resulting in malnutrition and accelerated destruction of cells in the epidermis.Seborrhea is often the result of metabolic disorders in the body and can have a hereditary genetic character.
- chronic diseases of the digestive system organs leads to disruption of digestion or absorption of substances necessary for normal skin functioning.
- Long-term emotional stress and mental tension are the cause of nervous disorders of the skin and regulate its cellular activity.
- Inadequate intake of vitamins E and B group (vitamin deficiencies), which are necessary for the normal condition of the skin, hair and sebaceous glands.
knowledge of the causes of dandruff effectively help her withdraw, using drugs or using traditional remedies for dandruff.
How to remove dandruff by using drugs?
To get rid of dandruff and prevent its re-emergence in the first place, it is desirable to consult a dermatologist, and if necessary - to pass laboratory and instrumental examination.This is necessary for a fair determination of the causes of dandruff.Depending on the study results, the doctor will prescribe drugs that belong to one of the following pharmacological groups:
- Antifungal agents.Mainly used dosage forms in the form of special shampoos (Dermazol, ketoconazole).They should be used for a long time (usually a month), then passed the course of treatment it is desirable to undergo laboratory testing to monitor the effectiveness of the destruction of the fungus.
- Multivitamin preparations containing in its composition of vitamins A, E and B complex, and minerals.They will help to restore the most functional activity of the sebaceous glands and hair normal structure of the epidermis.
- drug Methionine, which is used in seborrhea, is the structural basis for the synthesis of lipids (fats), sebaceous gland cells.
also dermatologist can prescribe consultation with a gastroenterologist, who hold adequate therapy of chronic somatic or inflammatory disease of the digestive system organs if necessary.
dandruff Treatment folk remedies
try to cure dandruff, you can and with the help of various folk remedies, which in most cases are made at home from a variety of plant components.
They contain in their composition a large number of organic compounds (bioflanoidy, organic acids, alkaloids), and vitamins needed for normal functional activity of the sebaceous glands of the head, the regulation of proliferation of the epidermis and lengthening the period of their living cells.Such anti-dandruff agent in the home helps to improve skin texture or hairs.The most common home remedies are:
- Fresh Onions.To use it, some bulbs are ground to produce a slurry.It is then rubbed into the skin, and then put on a plastic bag and warm hat.Compress left for several hours.After its removal the head must be washed with water and shampoo.The procedure is carried out several times a week for about a month.
- Mask of nettle infusion is made by pouring boiling water over dry powdered nettle leaves (about 5 tablespoons).After the infusion mixture is filtered and applied to the skin with light massage movements.After applying this mask, his head covered with plastic wrap and wear a warm hat or scarf.An hour later, it must be washed with water and shampoo.
- Mask of olive oil and lemon.For its preparation is heated olive oil (about 4 tablespoons), it adds fresh lemon juice (this will be enough halves lemon medium size).The mixture is applied to the head, then it is applied to compress (cellophane and warm cap or scarf), left as such for 1 hour and then washed with shampoo.
- Mask of burdock root and oil.A tablespoon dried minced burdock root is mixed with one cup of vegetable oil.The solution is to infuse for 2 weeks, for which he was left in a dark, dry place.After the solution infusion, it is rubbed into the scalp several times a week, for about 1 hour before washing the hair with shampoo.This tool has a fast effect and is one of the most popular among the people.It can be used for women as burdock roots further strengthen the hair roots.
Such anti-dandruff agents are a good alternative to pharmacological therapy with drugs.However, in the case of a fungal infection or a heavy flow of seborrhea, any folk remedies prove ineffective.Therefore, before their use is advisable to consult a dermatologist.