Antibiotics for the inflammation of the ovaries , when and how to apply ?
Medicine / / May 04, 2016
- General principles of antimicrobial therapy for oophoritis
- Exemplary scheme antimicrobial prescribing
Inflammation of the ovaries (the medical term - oophoritis) - a serious disease that is manifested in inflammation of one or both ovaries.Isolated inflammation is rare, because the internal female sex organs are in close functional relationship with each other.Most often, oophoritis develops together with the fallopian tubes - in this case we are talking about salpingoophoritis development.
necessary to distinguish between acute and chronic oophoritis.In acute process causing severe abdominal pain, often radiating to the lower back, fever, metrorrhagia (bleeding outside the menstrual period).In chronic oophoritis usually arise in acute colds, which occurs in the spring and autumn.
Oophoritis and salpingo fraught with high risk of infertility.According to statistics, about 20% of women of childbearing age lose their ability to bear children is due to the cessation of ovarian fun
secondary infection may occur when inflammation of the ovaries.Often this process develops in the follicle that burst, or in the corpus luteum.In the case of many small and even medium-sized cyst abscess can lead to abscess formation with the development pelvioperitonita.In such a case requires urgent surgery.Therefore, antibiotic therapy - a key stage of treatment oophoritis flowing in both acute and chronic.
General principles of antimicrobial therapy for oophoritis
- Antibiotics for the inflammation of the ovaries should be assigned justified without "empirical schemes."Because often there is no complete occlusion of the fallopian tubes, then typically microflora cervical samples identical to that in the ovaries.Therefore, the definition of sensitivity to antibiotics during bacteriological examination should precede their appointment.
- dose of antibiotic should be adequate body weight.It is unacceptable to start with small amounts of drugs.
- Preference should be given antibiotics, whose half-life in the blood plasma long enough.In the case of receiving a short-lived drug may cause a "window" during which the plasma may lack the necessary concentration of the active ingredient, which may give the agents of "breathing room."
- a sufficiently severe, accompanied by a pronounced clinic (fever, abdominal pain), it is desirable to combine antibiotics with different mechanisms of action and have different terms of half-life of the organism.
Exemplary scheme antimicrobial prescribing
In the case of non-severe exacerbations of chronic oophoritis (adnexitis, salpingitis) are appointed by the following drugs:
- penicillin and beta-lactam antibiotics;
- tetracyclines (doxycycline);
- macrolides (azithromycin drugs - Sumamed, Roxithromycin, Clarithromycin);
- monotherapy with fluoroquinolones (TSifran, Zanotsin, tarivid-Ciprofloxacin, Ofloxacin;.
- metronidazole (Efloran)
Drugs are administered orally for about one week, desirable maintenance therapy with antifungal agents (candles with fluconazole) The main enemy are the mushrooms..causing candidiasis -. candida albicans treatment is supplemented with antihistamines, which reduce pain and hyperemia in inflammation apply Suprastin, Tavegil other blockers of histamine receptors Be sure to remember dysbiosis correction caused by antibiotic therapy used for this purpose preparations Linex, Bifikol, Bifidumbacterin,...Hilak Forte.
in severe cases, the disease being treated in hospital. Appointed by drugs administered as an intramuscular injection or intravenously. a must still check the sensitivity of pathogens to antibiotics. for the first two or three days spend primary clinical assessment of treatment efficacy (reductionpain, loss of fever, improvement in red blood cells).
If pathogens are resistant, not earlier than 3 days is carried out change of antibacterial drugs.To avoid undue aggression and polypharmacy body towards women, the diagnosis must be verified by PCR and immunoassay methods (ELISA), in the event that at no time severity of the condition to await the results of bacteriological research.Drugs that are used in these cases are more powerful:
- cephalosporins 3rd and 4th generation (cefepime cefpirome);older cephalosporins (klaforan) may be ineffective;
- carbapenems (Tien, Meron) 2 - 3 times a day intravenously;
The treatment can be added lincomycin and fluoroquinolones or to combine them with the drugs named above.In this fairly aggressive treatment may appear side effects.Also not ruled out the reaction of biochemical parameters of liver (transaminase), GGT, red blood indices.Therefore, you should promptly follow the changes in the analyzes.With the development of nausea is shown Reglan (Metaklopramid) intramuscularly.
After the relief of acute inflammation is required to carry out prevention of adhesions and restore bowel function by correcting dysbiosis, and also be sure to check whether endocrine ovarian function is affected.
05 May, 2016
05 May, 2016
05 May, 2016