Sour cream from sunburn
Medicine / / August 12, 2017
- briefly about the composition of the cream
- Features sunburn
- Benefits cream for sunburn
- Disadvantages cream for sunburn
It is the product of a home refrigerator for yearsconsidered almost universal means of salvation of the skin for sunburn.Many older people prefer this dairy product all the modern cosmetics and medicines.However, today there are more negative reviews about the sour cream as a remedy for sunburn.Consider the advantages and disadvantages, briefed to the composition to make the right decision - to smear cream suffered skin after the beach or choose other means.
briefly about the composition of the cream
Natural sour cream made without the use of modern chemical technology, has a fairly simple structure.It's only dairy cream and ferment, then there are certain bacteria that trigger the process of lactic fermentation.As part of the cream, even diet, dominated by fats and proteins, carbohydrates are much smaller.A small amount contained in the milk product vitam
They are often protect themselves is simply impossible, especially in the spring and early summer.A feature of such thermal damage is a large area of the damaged surface and, accordingly, a high probability of disorders of the whole organism.Sunburns are rarely deep, but even a superficial burn (intense reddening of the skin) brings a lot of inconvenience.Therefore, be sure to deal with the treatment of such thermal damage, rather than waiting for spontaneous disappearance.
Benefits cream for sunburn
One of the main goals of first aid for sunburn - a reduction temperature of the skin.Cooling by any means reduce the pain and feeling of tightness burnt skin.This is achieved thanks to the following properties of the cream:
- product necessarily stored in the refrigerator, so initially has a lower temperature than the temperature of the skin;
- fairly thick consistency of sour cream helps treat a large enough area of skin;
- fats found in sour cream on the skin surface creates a protective film that reduces the burning sensation and pain when touched.
Perhaps the positive properties of sour end to this, unless, of course, talking only about its application for sunburn.This milk product can alleviate some of the skin condition at the beginning of the process, that is, can be used as a means of emergency.
Disadvantages cream for sunburn
Virtually all of the above advantages of cream easily turn into her own shortcomings, namely:
- cream dries on the skin surface a thin but dense enough plenochka fatty compounds;this film makes it difficult to fluid evaporation from the skin surface and gazooobmen;
- to cleanse the skin of dairy product balances need to take a shower with the use of detergents, which further exacerbate the damage to the skin;
- matter how carefully nor was applied cream from sunburn, it is still dripping from the skin, leaving marks on clothing and hair, any exercise movement is problematic;
- remnants of dairy product on the skin surface can be an excellent breeding ground for pyogenic bacteria, which are found in great numbers in the air and on the surrounding objects;
- variety of bacteria belonging to the sour cream yeast, can also cause secondary purulent destruction of the surface layer of the skin.
Smetana did not have the property to recover the damaged epidermis, which is essential for a quick recovery of the skin integrity.It is impossible to use this milk product to get rid of the pain that inevitably arise when touched to the skin, as well as when sitting and lying down (when it comes to extensive sunburn).
Required component medication for the topical treatment of burns - is the antimicrobial component.The development of a purulent inflammation at the site of injury to the skin can begin very quickly a person of any age and cause severe complications up to general blood poisoning.Loved by many dairy product does not possess antimicrobial component and itself contains a bacterial agents.
Considering all, it is difficult to answer unequivocally positive and negative properties of the cream to the question, why it means so many people like to use for sunburn.In modern conditions - it is rather a tradition than a conscious and informed choice.If there is no first aid kit, you can apply for a short while low-fat (diet) sour cream on the skin's surface with a thin layer - as a means of emergency.However, after this it is necessary to use special medicines for the speedy restoration of the appearance and function of the skin.
12 Aug, 2017