Wax for hair removal at home: the recipe
Medicine / / April 23, 2016
- advantages, disadvantages and contraindications wax depilation
- Tools for depilation wax
- Types depilation wax, and how to do it
- Skin Care after the procedure
- Recipe wax at homeconditions
wax depilation (waxing) - the most popular method bioepilyatsii, is to remove the root hairs by means of wax.
advantages, disadvantages and contraindications wax depilation
- simplicity of the method;
- kind bioepilyatsii (this means that the process is harmless);
- to the procedure does not require a lot of time;
- thorough removal not only of all the hair, but also the dead cells of the epidermis;
- lasting effect - approximately 3 - 5 weeks;
- fits all - both men and women;
- regular procedure helps to slow down the growth of hair and reducing their thickness, that in time will make it possible to carry out hair removal is much less;
- does not cause irritation, redness and itching on the skin.
- soreness procedures;
- for depilation hairs on the skin should be not less than 5 mm;
- after the procedure a few days on the skin can be seen red dots;
- likelihood of ingrown hairs.
Contraindications for wax depilation:
- idiosyncrasy wax or auxiliary components;
- disease and trauma to the skin;
- infectious processes in the body;
- varicose veins;
- presence of large nevi (moles) and neoplasms of the skin;
- pregnancy and lactation.
Most contraindications are temporary.As soon as the problem will disappear, it will be possible to carry out waxing.
Tools for depilation wax
to carry out any type of wax depilation need a specific set of tools:
- wax (in magazines, jars);
- Voskoplav (canned or cassette) - a device that brings the wax to the desired temperature;
- special tape (paper or cloth) for hair removal;
- means for removing residual wax from the skin (when it can be replaced without any cosmetic or vegetable oil);
- trowel or spatula to apply the wax.
Types depilation wax, and how to do it
There are three types of wax hair removal.All of them depend on the temperature and agent used are different technologies and holding efficiency.
depilation with hot wax
Use hot wax can only be a specialist.This method is absolutely not suitable for hair removal at home because of the high risk of burns.The procedure for using the hot wax (temperature of 50 - 600C) extends virtually painless and can be used to remove any hairs.
heated liquid wax is applied to the skin and after a few seconds quickly removed using special strips or just your fingers.The movement should be sharp.Mechanism of action is simple.Under the influence of the temperature of the skin pores expand.That is why this type of procedure is the most quick and painless.
Depilation cold wax
The simplest waxing at home.But the effectiveness of this type is very low, in addition, after the first procedure can remain isolated hairs.Therefore, the procedure has to be repeated until the skin to get rid of unwanted vegetation completely.
Cold wax looks thick paste or gel.And can also be purchased ready to use strips.This is the most painful method.It can not be used for removing hair in areas where the most sensitive skin - in intimal area in the underarms and face.Before using the strips need to hold in your hands to slightly warm.After removing the top strip of paper, it must be applied to the skin and smooth out carefully.After this strip pulls off a sharp movement.
If cold wax packaged in jars, it must be applied with a spatula.Is superimposed a strip of fabric so that it protrudes slightly beyond the bottom of the wax.It is for this region it is necessary to pull sharply.To reduce the pain, the skin below the bead, pull your fingers.
Depilation with warm wax
most popular method, which is carried out at home.The technology is simple, to cope with it even a beginner.It is not recommended for use in depilation only sensitive places (intimal area and in the axillary regions), as well as on the face.It can be used to remove unwanted vegetation on larger areas.
such depilation wax is produced in special cartridges.Before the procedure, it should be heated to 40 - 450C (to a liquid state) for 20 minutes.Thereafter, the cartridge can be removed and depilation using roller wax applied to the skin.Top should impose a strip of paper and press down firmly.Remove sharp movement.The procedure is repeated until there is unwanted vegetation.At the same time we should not forget periodically to heat the wax so that it does not freeze in the cartridge.
Skin Care after the procedure
- wax residue must be removed using a special spray or any vegetable oil or cosmetic.
- Lubricate the skin with alcohol, then an ice cube.It quickly narrow the open pores.
- can take a contrast shower, then put on your skin cream that slows the growth of hairs or any caregiver agent with softening effect.
- Twice a week, it is desirable to use the body scrub.This will prevent the occurrence of ingrown hairs.
- After the procedure should not go to baths, saunas, not to sunbathe and do not wear tight clothing.
- body skin care should be a daily basis, applying moisturizing cosmetics.
Recipe wax at home
Those who do not trust the cosmetics industry, it can make your own wax for depilation, using the following recipe:
- Beeswax - 100 g;
- rosin - 200 g;
- paraffin - 50 g
all the ingredients you need to melt in a water bath, and mix thoroughly.The resulting composition has to cool down to 400 C. It can be used as an alternative to the warm wax for depilation.
12 May, 2016
12 May, 2016