Arrhythmia heart : treatment tablets
Medicine / / April 21, 2016
- antiarrhythmic medications
Arrhythmia - heart disease, in which there are abnormal frequency, frequency and sequence of myocardial contraction.There are 3 types of arrhythmias:
- failures in the process of the birth of an electrical pulse to the heart (extrasystole, paroxysmal tachycardia);
- change in conductivity of the heart muscle (the blockade);
- re-circulation of the electric pulse (fibrilloflutter).
Possible causes of arrhythmia:
- functional (psychological);
- organic (malnutrition, myocardial lesion infection, cardiomyopathy);
- toxicosis (poisoning substances, has a strong influence on the heart);
- electrolyte (an abnormally high or low potassium levels in the blood);
- hormone (pathology of the endocrine system);
- mechanical (surgery, trauma);
- congenital (Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome).
heart arrhythmia can deliver patient discomfort or occur without obvious symptoms.Symptoms of arrhythmias in each individual case depend on the origin of the disease.Possible symptoms
- disruptions of cardiac rhythm;
- suddenly starting and ending a chaotic heartbeat;
- increase pause between contractions of the myocardium;
- fear and anxiety;
of drugs from arrhythmia in direction of action are divided into 4 groups:
- stabilizing cell membranes;
- beta-adrenoceptor blocking;
- blocking potassium channels;
- blocking slow calcium channels.
assign patients atrial and ventricular arrhythmias.There are 3 sub-class membrane stabilizing drugs:
- 1A.Causes a decrease in the speed of the pulse, increase the duration of the action potential.For drugs of this type include Aymalin (Giluritmal), procainamide, quinidine (Kinilentin), disopyramide.Kinilentin recommended in the different types of tachycardia, fibrillation and atrial flutter.Usually used in combination therapy with Verapamil.Disopyramide has the ability to restore the heart rhythm, is used for arrhythmia and arrhythmia.
- 1B.Drugs in this group have no effect on the pulse rate.Their work is based on the reduction of the duration of the action potential.Among this group of drugs: tocainide, lidocaine and its analogues, Mexiletine (Meksitil, Caten) Trimekain, diphenylhydantoin.Meksitil used to prevent and treat arrhythmias and ventricular arrhythmias.
- 1C.Drugs in this class are significantly slow the passage of an electric impulse, without affecting the action potential.For drugs of this type include: moricizine (Etmozin) Etatsizin, propafenone and its analogs, encainide, Flecainide, VFS, Bonnekor.Last used in ventricular arrhythmias.
Medications that block beta-adrenergic receptors
At the heart of the action of drugs in this group - reducing the rate of passage pulse atrioventricular node.Given to patients with sinus tachycardia and atrial fibrillation.There are 2 types of medicines described the operating principle:
- selective action.These include: Atenolol, Bimoprolol, metoprolol and its analogs, esmolol, acebutolol and Nebivolol.
- Indiscriminate: Propranolol and its analogs, pindolol (with supraventricular arrhythmias).
Medications that block potassium channels
These include Cordarone, Dronedarone, Nibentan, bretylium, sotalol, Ibutilide, Tedisamil.Drugs in this group are recommended for use with arrhythmia the atria and ventricles.Kordaron - universal anti-arrhythmic drug recommended to accept for the purpose of preventing and stopping the most dangerous to human health arrhythmias (atrial fibrillation and flutter).Ibutilide The drug is used only for hospital treatment, administered intravenously.
Medications that block the slow calcium channels
Reduce the pulse rate of the passage of the atrioventricular node.Appointed arrhythmia the atria and ventricles.This group includes Verapamil, Diltiazem, gallopamil, bepridil and their analogs.These medications drugs are similar in operating principle, they slow down the heart rate and pulse rate of the heart, reduce myocardial contractility.Appointed for the prevention and treatment of atrial flutter and atrial fibrillation, supraventricular tachycardia and arrhythmia.
There are a number of anti-arrhythmic drugs, not belonging to any of the above classes.Among them - medicines primary and secondary operating principle.The first group includes:
- cardiac glycosides;
- kalisodergaszczye means (Asparkam, Panangin);
- Adenosine and Adenosine triphosphate (ATP);
- magnesium-containing products (MagneV6, Magnerot);
- Alindin (blocking chlorine current).
Digoxin is used to control the frequency of heart rate during atrial fibrillation and flutter, and for the treatment of tachycardias.Adenosine and ATP have beneficial effects in patients with supraventricular tachycardia, currently appointed rarely.potassium drugs reduce the excitability of the myocardium and conductive capacity, appointed by the shortage and excessive potassium receiving cardiac glycosides.For secondary drug action include:
- polyunsaturated FA (Omacor);
- drugs that inhibit the activity of angiotensin-converting enzyme;
- statins (such as atorvastatin).
In addition, patients with impaired heart rate can be assigned for the heart Vitamins, minerals, amino acids, phospholipids, herbal drugs.
If signs of cardiac arrhythmia should have recourse to a specialist and get tested to determine which drugs can be taken, and what - no.Treatment before an accurate diagnosis can only hurt, because in some species arrhythmia tablet is generally recommended not to take, while the most dangerous arrhythmia can lead to serious complications.
Since arrhythmias are not always manifested severe symptoms, it is recommended to undergo regular ECG examination for early detection of this disease.