Encyclopedia Symptoms / / August 12, 2017
Stress can come from any of the events or thoughts that cause the patient to feel frustrated or angry, nervous.Sources of these symptoms is not always known.
Stress is a normal feeling.In small doses, stress can help the patient to achieve their goals.On each individual stress affects very differently, as well as the different ways people feel the effects of stress on your body.When stress in the patient can be a pain in the stomach, head or muscle.
When the patient is very anxious or under stress, it can be noted at:
- speeding up the heart rate;
- gaps in the rhythm of the pulse;
- too rapid breathing;
- heavy sweating;
- loose stools;
- the need to urinate frequently;
- dry mouth;
- trouble swallowing.
patient in stress and anxiety can be very difficult to focus on anything, most of the time feel tired or lose his temper often.Stress can also cause sexual problems, and - problems with dizziness (and because of this sometimes - drop to the floor) with sleep and nightmares.
Causes of stress
Many people have stress in waiting period of important changes in their lives.Narimer:
- the transition to a new job or a new school (new school);
- moving to a new house;
- birth of a child;
- disassembly or quarrel (skirmishes, etc.) with someone else.
injury or illness of the patient, or people close to him are a common cause of stress.Stress and anxiety are found in people who feel depressed and sad.
When these feelings arise often, a person can have an anxiety disorder.Other problems may be present where the stress is:
- obsessive-compulsive disorder;
- panic disorder;
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
cause or worsen symptoms of stress can some medications, including:
- some medications, inhalers used to treat asthma;
- drugs to treat thyroid gland;
- some diet pills;
- some cold remedies.
Caffeine, alcohol, drugs and tobacco can also cause or aggravate symptoms of stress or anxiety.
treatment and prevention of stress
Stress all people treated (removed) are not the same.Certain positive lifestyle changes - the best start.
- We recommend to start with a well balanced, healthy diet and good sleep and physical fitness exercises.Also limit your intake of caffeine and alcohol and do not use nicotine, cocaine, or other drugs.
- Find healthy, cheerful and lively ways to cope with stress helps most people.You can learn and practice ways to help yourself relax.
- Take breaks at work.Make sure that you balance the interesting events in their work and family responsibilities.Please schedule your free time every day.Spend time with people you pleasant.
- Try to learn to make their own hands any thing, to play any musical instrument or even listen to music.
- Think about what else could be given to the patient from stress.Keep a diary, where you will record everything that happens when there are stresses.Then find the person to whom you trust, who you can speak and who will listen to you.Often, a simple conversation with a friend or loved one - it's everything you need to feel better.In most cases, they can also help support groups and "hot" telephone hotline.
- It is necessary to consult a doctor if any drugs or medications you are taking, are worrying.
- Call the "hot" line, if you visit the heavy thoughts.
The reasons that may need to ask for additional help:
- a sense of panic, which may be associated dizziness, shortness of breath, palpitations;
- the patient is not able to work at home or at work;
- the patient has fears that he can not control;
- patient have memories of any traumatic event.
advised not to stop taking prescribed medication without consulting your doctor.The doctor needs to know what medicines the patient takes, and - if he takes drugs or alcohol.The patient will have to undergo a diagnostic examination and possibly pass some blood tests.
doctor may refer the patient to a psychologist or neurologist.The patient can talk to them about their feelings and experiences, in order to minimize the negative effects of stress and help the patient to understand how it cope with this problem.
Sometimes medications can help treat the symptoms.
12 Aug, 2017
12 Aug, 2017