The tumors on the skin
Encyclopedia Symptoms / / May 25, 2016
Alternative names: lump or bump under the skin
Many people wonder: Should I be concerned if the body they or their loved ones have small bumps, lumps or tumors.Most of these lumps and tumors are benign (not cancerous) and benign, especially soft to the touch, light and round (lipomas).These tumors appear suddenly (24-48 hours) - usually due to trauma or infections - and are painful.
Types of tumors under the skin
- lipoma - talc, fatty tumors under the skin;
- enlarged lymph nodes - usually, in the armpits, in the neck and in the groin;
- cyst in the dermis, contains the liquid or semi-solid material;
- benign tumors (benign tumors) of the skin - such as seborrheic keratosis or neurofibroma;
- painful, red bumps usually involving a hair follicle;
- callus or callus (plant tissue on the wound surface as a result of dividing the nearest living cells) - are usually on the toe;
- warts - skin virus that develops a rough, tough fabric - as a rule, they appear on the arm or leg and often - with ti
- moles - flesh or brown bumps on the skin;
- Abscess - infected fluid in a constantly closed space;
- skin cancer (colored or pigmented spots that often bleed, change the size or shape, or crusts on the skin healing).
Diagnosis and treatment of tumors under the skin
skin fragments with cones after injury can be treated with: rest, ice, medicine, etc.Most other lumps should show your doctor before you try to do them on any home treatments.
necessary to consult a doctor if there is unexplained swelling or edema.
doctor will have to perform a diagnostic examination and may ask the patient questions about his symptoms, including these:
- where it is a lump (tumor);
- when the patient first noticed it;
- whether there is more than one tumor;
- if it hurts;
- looks like a tumor;
- which still have symptoms of the patient.
doctor may prescribe antibiotics to the patient, if he has an infection.If the doctor suspects the patient's cancer (malignancy), that can be assigned and performed a biopsy of tissue.
27 Apr, 2016
27 Apr, 2016