Tumors of the ovary cells leydigovyh hilyusa
Endocrinology / / May 20, 2016
Tumors of the elements of the female gonads (feminizing ovarian tumors)
cell tumors and ovarian hilyusa leydigovyh cells are very rare category of hormone producing tumors of the ovary.Such tumors are also described in the literature titled hypernephroma, lyuteomy, lipoidokletochkovyh tumors androblastoma diffuse.
tumor sizes are small - from 2 cm to the value of a hen's egg.The most common tumor is unilateral, but can sometimes occur in both ovaries, lying in the field of ovarian gate.
In the context of the tumor has a yellowish-brown, sometimes brownish-gray color.Own the tumor capsule has not.
Histological examination shows that the tumor is composed of bands and groups of polygonal or round cells hilyusa ovary, which sometimes contains protoplasm Reinke crystalloids and sometimes lipids.In some cells there are brown pigment inclusions that determine the characteristic color of the tumor.
disease develops at an age close to menopause.In typical cases, there
In more rare cases hilyusa tumor cells have a feminizing effect due to the production of tumor estrogen.
Hormonal study in typical cases show normal or slightly increased level of urinary 17-keto steroids.The excretion of gonadotropins in the normal range.
- hormone producing tumors of the ovaries
- Ovarian tumors of the elements of the male gonads - arrhenoblastoma
- Theca cell tumor of ovary Tecom
- menstrual cycle
- Hormonal disorders
- menstrual granulosa tumor.Follikuloma
- Violation monthly rate.Amenorrhea
- Violation of the menstrual cycle with monthly rhythm disorder.Opsomenoreya
- & gt; Violation of the menstrual cycle with the monthly rhythm disorder.Polimenoreya
- principles of hormone therapy violations
- menstrual Principles of hormonal treatment of dysfunctional uterine bleeding
- Prevention of recurrence of dysfunctional uterine bleeding
Clinicalmasculinization symptoms develop very slowly.It describes the duration of the disease at age 33 from the onset of clinical symptoms.The small size of the tumor and slow its development hindered its recognition.
In the literature there is no indication of malignancy of tumor cells leydigovyh.
surgical treatment of the disease.Typically, the tumor is removed along with the affected ovary.After removal of the tumor clinical masculinization symptoms disappear, however, hypertrophy of the clitoris is often.
18 Apr, 2016
18 Apr, 2016