Ulcers , inflammation or lesions on the penis and scrotum
Encyclopedia Symptoms / / May 14, 2016
usually rashes, sores or lesions appear on the penis, scrotum, or male urethra.
symptoms of male sexual disorders may include:
- one or more ulcers;
- painful urination;
- drainage from the penis;
- pain at the ulcer.
Ulcers can also be detected at the same time as the genitals, as well as elsewhere on the body (eg, mouth and throat).
Male genital ulcers can be caused by many different reasons.The most frequently - STD (sexually transmitted diseases through).For example, such as:
- genital herpes simplex (an infection caused by the herpes simplex virus there are two main types of the disease: type 2 more often and type 1 less genital herpes is possible through sexual contact in the mouth, vagina and in a straight line.. Over all intestine infectious people with symptoms of the disease, but most contamination is coming from people with asymptomatic disease is also possible, and transmission of infection during pregnancy from mother to fetus sick Other methods of i
- syphilis (systemic chronic infectious venereal disease with lesions of the mucous membranes, skin, bones, internal organs, nervous system, with a succession of stages of the disease, caused by bacteria of the order of spirochetes, species Treponema pallidum or Treponema pallidum subspecies pallidum, relating to. genus Treponema Spirochaetaceae family Syphilis is sexually transmitted Ill equally men and women, mainly - reproductive age).;
- chancroid (or chancroid, venereal ulcer - classical venereal infection, a sexually transmitted pathogen -. Bacterium Haemophilus ducreyi disease is spread mostly -. In Africa, Central and South America, it is extremely rare in Russia.The incubation period in males is 2-3 days, in rare cases, up to 2-3 weeks in women - Length:. a small red spot appears to 2-3 weeks later, a few days after intercourse with an infected partner on the genitals that.to begin to increase in size) over time;
- inguinal granuloma (. Or donovanosis, venereal granuloma - an infection from bacteria Calymmatobacterium granulomatis, which until recently was called Donovania granulomatis; malokontagioznaya destructive chronic progressive bacterial infection pathogens in tissue sections called "Donovan corpuscles");
- lymphogranuloma venereum (or disease Durand-Nicolas-Favre - classic chronic disease, which is transmitted usually sexually Pathogens -.. Invasive serovars L1, L2 and L3 Chlamydia trachomatis characterized LGV lesions of the femoral, inguinal, iliac and deep pelvic. Infection of the lymph nodes most commonly occurs during sexual intercourse, much less - domestic by the disease begins to bubble or tubercles on the place of introduction of the pathogen -. usually on the genitals, which can cause ulcers).
Other types of male genital ulcers can be caused by venereal warts, molluscum contagiosum, allergic reactions, Behcet's disease (Behcet's disease or disease Adamantiada-Behcet's illness "Silk Road" - an idiopathic inflammatory disease, systemic vasculitis c of unknown etiology, characterized by lesions mainly. mouth, the mucous membranes of the eyes, genitals and skin some can be a genetic predisposition to the development of this disease, as evidenced by the identification of patients with antigen HLA-B51 and violations of controlling the synthesis necrosis factor gene of the tumor, with Behçet's disease may be systemic manifestations and vascular lesions of anysize - both arterial and venous also for this disease is characterized by a tendency to thrombosis) and H-infections, sexually transmitted diseases..
treatment and home care
Avoid self-treatment before visiting the doctor.The doctor may notice signs and symptoms and accurately diagnose.
The patient should avoid all sexual contact until he passes a medical examination.
patient should consult a doctor, if they have any unexplained genital sores or if new ones appear - in other parts of the body.
doctor will perform inspection, which should include an examination of the genitals, pelvis, skin, lymph nodes, mouth, and throat.
doctor may ask the patient questions about his medical history and symptoms, including these:
- that hurts - for example, it is the sore, blister, hard knot or pustules;
- nature of pain;
- whether there is an itch;
- whether there is more than one pain;
- where the ulcer;
- what time it hurts;
- when the patient first noticed the wound;
- how long ago was the last pain;
- were ever in the past, like the pain of the patient;
- what are the sexual habits of the patient;
- whether there is discharge from the penis;
- whether there is painful urination;
- whether there is a painful sexual intercourse;
- have a fever, chills or enlarged lymph nodes.
tests that can be done include:
- common or differential blood tests;
- fragment biopsy of the affected skin or mucous membranes;
- an HIV test;
- test rapid plasma reagin (or precipitation reaction with cardiolipin antigen screening test for syphilis, microreaction precipitation, rapid diagnosis of syphilis, anticardiolipin test - screening non-treponemal test that detects antibody IgG and IgM antibodies to lipid and lipoproteinopodobnomu material released from damaged cellspatient with syphilis).This test is recommended Order of the RF Ministry of Health for primary screening and monitoring of the treatment of syphilis;
- a test for sexually transmitted diseases.
Treatment will depend on the cause and may include antiviral drugs and antibiotics.The doctor may ask the patient to keep themselves from sexual activity or use a condom for some time, depending on the patient's diagnosis.
18 Apr, 2016
18 Apr, 2016