Hormonal disorders of the menstrual cycle
Endocrinology / / August 12, 2017
Not every royal krovootdelenie that occurs regularly with a certain period of time can be regarded as menstruation.A normal menstrual cycle occurs only when the ovaries under the influence of gonadotropins occurs oocyte maturation, ovulation, corpus luteum formation, and in the uterus (under the influence of sex hormones) to implement the transformation of its mucosa.If this does not occur, we can talk about the menstrual cycle, which may be due to various reasons and may be very diverse in nature.
Since the normal menstrual cycle is the result of a complex neuroendocrine ovarian correlation with higher vegetative centers, insofar as the violation in the area of the hypothalamus - pituitary gland and ovaries (violation of each of these units) may be the cause of menstrual disorders.
The basis of most classifications of violations of the menstrual cycle is split into two opposing clinical groups: hypomenstrual syndrome associated with a decrease or absence of menstruation, and uterine bleeding.Howeve
- ovarian hormones.Estrogens
- ovarian anatomy
- ovarian hormones.Androgens
- Treatment syndrome Cushing's
- androgen-producing tumors of the adrenal cortex
- Biological effects of catecholamines
- diagnosis and treatment of pheochromocytomas
- Diseases of the adrenal medulla
- Treatment of chronic adrenal insufficiency
- Diseases of the thymus (thymus) gland
- relationship thymus gland with endocrine glands
- thymus gland and its physiology
- sTATUS THYMICO-LYMPHATICUS (lymphoidotoxemia)
According to clinical manifestations of the menstrual cycle disorders are reduceda change in the rhythm of menstruation and violation of potency and duration of blood loss.A special category of menstrual disorders account for dysmenorrhea and anovulatory cycles.
most common etiological causes of menstrual disorders are severe infectious and inflammatory diseases, psychological trauma, vitamin deficiency, malnutrition, traumatic injuries of the organs involved in the menstrual cycle, heavy physical exertion, exposure of X-rays and radium.
12 Aug, 2017