Diseases of the sexual glands .ovarian Diseases
Endocrinology / / August 12, 2017
In structure androgens are C19-steroids, as they contain not only a methyl group at the 13th, but also at the 10th carbon atom.
Androgens are intermediate in the biosynthesis of estrogen in the ovaries (androstendnon is a direct precursor of estrone, testosterone - estradiol), but a certain amount of androgen enters the blood of ovarian veins.In healthy women in the ovarian tissue and in the blood flowing from it, found only androstendnon being weak androgen.The amount of testosterone, the most active of the natural androgens by the ovaries so small that current methods it can not be determined.Under pathological conditions, when the transition is blocked testosterone to estradiol, it accumulates in the ovarian tissue and secreted into the blood in fairly large amounts.
just a woman's body is produced per day 280-940 mg of testosterone.Part of this amount is synthesized in the adrenal cortex and therefore being found in the urine of testosterone and its metabolites (androsterone, etioholanolon, dehy
- ovarian hormones.Estrogens
- Anatomy ovarian
- Myasthenia gravis.MYASTHENIA GRAVIS
- Treatment syndrome Cushing's
- androgen-producing tumors of the adrenal cortex
- Biological effects of catecholamines
- diagnosis and treatment of pheochromocytomas
- Diseases of the adrenal medulla
- Treatment of chronic adrenal insufficiency
- Diseases of the thymus (thymus)prostate
- relationship with the thymus gland endocrine glands
- thymus gland and its physiology
- sTATUS THYMICO-LYMPHATICUS (lymphoidotoxemia)
Testosterone causes the appearance of secondary sexual characteristics in men.In women with androgen excess observed defeminizatsiya and virilization - atrophy of the breast, uterus, hair growth on the face and on the body, deepening of voice, clitoral hypertrophy.Androgens have a pronounced effect on the psyche, enhance libido.Androgens are potent anabolic factors, causing increased synthesis of proteins, the water retention.